PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Belichick still a great coach or did Belichick “ruin” Mac Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will continue until a group of people understand that the lay of the land is that this a Patriots forum. Respect should be given to both sides, there should be no vitriol or regret for choosing the wrong side of the way things worked out.

If you're a fan, show you're true colors, if you're angry say, don't attack. Be there for the team going forward. We've lost a lot of members that should be welcomed back with open arms from both sides of this stupid BB vs BB debate.

THEY WON TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's enough. That should always be enough for a Patriots fan.

Now, shut up. Please, for the love of God, shut up.
1701929466046.png

That's gotta be my favorite (with a Tunescribe like no less). "The only thing I can hope for is that Ian is keeping score and washes them all out when the time is right".

And just like everyone else, skip ahead a year or two and it's "We're not here to keep score on who was right or wrong. Nobody wins then."

This will continue until a group of people understand that the lay of the land is that this a Patriots forum. Respect should be given to both sides, there should be no vitriol or regret for choosing the wrong side of the way things worked out.

If you're a fan, show you're true colors, if you're angry say, don't attack. Be there for the team going forward. We've lost a lot of members that should be welcomed back with open arms from both sides of this stupid BB vs BB debate.

THEY WON TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's enough. That should always be enough for a Patriots fan.

Now, shut up. Please, for the love of God, shut up.
Just want to make sure you saw a few of your greatest hits above.

Imagine Bulls fans crying that their fans were rooting for Michael Jordan in Washington and asking the mods to ban them all? Lol

Imagine Bulls fans crying that their fans were rooting for Michael Jordan in Washington and asking the mods to ban them all? Lol
Imagine 49’er fans getting triggered about mentioning the name “Joe Montana” because they’re trying to credit their Super Bowls with “the west coast offense.”

Imagine 49’er fans getting triggered about mentioning the name “Joe Montana” because they’re trying to credit their Super Bowls with “the west coast offense.”
Bro Montana is a God here in the bay area
I thought that would be the same for Tom in New England, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

I thought that would be the same for Tom in New England, but I couldn't have been more wrong.
He probably gets more universal respect in the Tampa area than New England. Sad.

I think most of New England loves Tom. You have to consider the cult/bubble aspect of this forum.

That's stat is just so incredibly ****ed up. Number of home loses is now 28 in 6.1 seasons (4.6/season) since that tweet. Lucky for Brady he had Belichick to avoid more home loses in those 18 seasons (1.3/season)..

Listen to players like Brady, Reed, Manning, Ray Lewis, Sanders, Sharp and countless others. Then listen to players who were merely "good" like Dominic Foxworth, Ryan Clark, Ninkovitch, Jennings... the way they speak about mentality, desire, work ethic, drive. It is light and day and very clear to see the difference.
The only difference in your list above is that RLKAG.

Nobody is attacking anybody
It's a internet forum text is just words on a screen
Here's the definition of text. It doesn't say anything about internet or screen you dumb ****ing spic.

Screenshot_20231207_020951_Firefox.jpg

Just got back in a bit ago and I'm going to throw this out there - I still don't get this latest "victory lap" thing that people are on...it's just bizarre.

I'll kick in my thoughts (15 of them) on this whole "Brady vs Bill thing (which I still can't believe is a thing)"

1) I was there in 2000, and there was a fair amount of discussion on Brady when it came to his accuracy and efficiency that preseason. Despite being a skinny kid from Michigan, he impressed a lot of people in the media, along with his teammates. They obviously kept him around because Bill was afraid they'd lose him after the preseason (that's clearly well-documented). From there, he really improved over that offseason. He added weight, got stronger, and made significant leaps to the point he obviously ascended into the backup role behind Drew.

2) When Drew went down, the number one concern was sort of similar to what it is right now. They wanted him to be able to be smart with the football and not turn it over, which was an issue with Drew to that point. However, there were a lot of things he did that were better. The quick game was better. Brady got the ball out fast, and more importantly - and this was mentioned frequently over that span - he was really good at hitting the guys in stride and allowing them to get yards after the catch.

3) Drew had a big arm, but that wasn't his strength. He could throw to a spot, but we learned later on that style didn't really didn't fit what they were trying to do. Weis did a great job of modifying the offense and setting up quick throws where Brady could hit guys in space, which made a big difference. He was also terrific in the play-action part of things, which really made a big difference as Antowain Smith ended up having a big year in the ground game. Drew was not good with screens or touch throws ... again that was a discussion that came up quite a bit.

4) The other thing was the fact Brady, as a practice squad player, had a good relationship with pretty much everyone in the locker room. As a sixth-round pick, he related to everybody, which was what also helped with guys rallying around him. With Drew, he didn't really hang out with the lower-tiered guys. This was a major talking point at the time, which was pretty fascinating. I remember in 2000 seeing him sitting around joking and laughing with various guys, whereas Drew wasn't that type of guy. Just different personalities. I actually did Brady's website the first few years (he and Adam Vinatieri, who I was fortunate enough to do his site also, shared the same local marketing agent), and I was accidentally in on an email between Brady and a couple of teammates where they joked around about various things and having some fun. Brady was just a really good guy.

5) At the same time, I was a big Drew guy, and I fell into his camp. I'll man up and admit that, and also admit that the more I watched Brady, the more I realized Drew's time here was not going to continue. The kid was too smart, and while he wasn't as physically gifted, it didn't matter. The intangibles did.

6) Looking back at that Super Bowl year, the "game manager" thing is more of a compliment than a criticism. And that term was how he was described a lot on the radio back then. They needed him to be smart with the ball and not do too much, and he was great at that and it made a big difference given how good they were defensively. The overall totals pointed out in another post in this thread mask how good that group really was, especially in the early years when they won those three titles.

They were 6th in points allowed in 2001, 16th in 2002 (missed the postseason), 1st in 2003, tied for 2nd in 2004, 17th in 2005 (lost in the Divisional round to Denver), 2nd in 2006 (lost to the Colts in the AFFCG, 4th in 2007 (we won't talk about how that year ended), 8th in 2008 (the Matt Cassel 11-5 season), 5th in 2009 (the Ravens blowout loss in the Wild Card round), etc. ... I won't go further but for that first decade, they had a great group, especially in the early going. Belichick obviously played a key role in that.

7) But that game manager thing only lasted a handful of seasons. He clearly got better as the years wore on, with 2004 being one of the best and sort of a breakout year. The biggest difference is that when they needed him to make a play, he was pretty fearless and never let the moment get too big for him. That's a trait that's rare, and it's what made him so great. As he got stronger into '03 and '04, that's when you saw him start to really take off. Especially as the rivalry with Indianapolis really became bigger.

8) Pair the offensive improvement on his part with the dominant defense they had, and the results were what they were. People in here forget that they could have just as easily been Indianapolis and been a team that put up a ton of points but couldn't stop anyone. Manning walked away with only one Super Bowl win there due to Tony Dungy. Any sane person knows that if Manning had been paired with Bill with that offensive group of players, he wouldn't have been one and done there as often as he was. Phillip Rivers probably wouldn't have minded having Bill in his corner, either. Or Drew Brees, for that matter.

9) People can call Bill an average coach without Brady if they want, but it's not his fault they found him. That's such a tough argument because it's like he's being penalized for making the decision. You guys might not remember this, but there were some seriously heated exchanges during that span in 2001 between Bill and the media over it, and he took a ton of heat for that decision. So credit him for fighting for and making the right move, especially given the amount of money they had just paid Drew that offseason. I'd be willing to bet there were some uncomfortable conversations with Kraft, which we know is somewhat true given what transpired with Drew behind the scenes when he went to plead his case.

10) They were the ultimate compliment to each other, and the perfect pairing. And anyone questioning Bill's impact forgets that Brady was just a guy who wanted to soak up as much as he could, and Bill certainly helped with that.

During his podcast with Belichick, Brady said, “He started to begin to teach me really what football was all about. How to study defenses when I started to play, certainly. We’d have weekly meetings, sometimes once, sometimes twice and I couldn’t imagine a better teacher to say, ‘Hey, this is how you’re going to play quarterback in the NFL.’ And this is … the nuances of the game. And not only that, but I just – from his leadership, which is really one of his great, great, qualities, he showed up every day with a purpose. There was, when he always joked ‘no days off’, he meant it."

Does Bill deserve 100% of the credit for that? Of course not, because Brady had to be willing to take all of it and do something with it. It was a joint effort, and I would go so far as putting it as 60% / 40% in Brady's favor because it was harder to play offense back then. But long after this season is in the rearview and years from now when the vitriol dies down, they'll be viewed as the best tandem of all time because of it.

11) Anyone questioning Bill's overall impact on the team can take this one from Tedy Bruschi. He said it best the day he retired: "He turned me into a champion," said Bruschi of Belichick. "Yes I learned how to play linebacker, and I knew how to play. I mean (Bill) Parcells came in, (Pete) Carroll came in, but I didn't know how to win until Bill came here. He taught me how to win. He taught everybody in that locker room how to win, not to just go out there and play well. You can go out there and roll your helmet out there, and even though it has a Patriot logo on it, do you think they're gonna lay down? They're not. You still gotta play."

He then turned to Belichick and said, "Thank you so much for being who you are."

Obviously, Bruschi has the perspective of having been here as long as he was. Bill's coaching mattered. More importantly, especially in 2001, Bill's experience, having already been a part of a couple of Super Bowl winning teams, played a massive role. And Bruschi wasn't the only player that's mentioned that.

12) I get it, people are p*****d, and it is what it is, and Bill's time is coming to a close. But acting like his impact didn't matter is silly, and as I've said repeatedly as of late, watch all the dumb decisions in January ... they're going to happen. And good teams and QBs will go home early because of it.

Again, save for the Malcolm Butler game, Belichick's been flawless in the postseason from a coaching standpoint. As I said to @Ice_Ice_Brady , they got routed in that game in the 2021 playoffs because they didn't have the horses on defense to compete, and that's why they rebuilt their entire linebacking corps with hybrids and got faster.

13) Fast-forward to this season, and we know the issues. The problem is, Mac Jones went from being a smart guy who could make a few plays to turning it over and not being a player who could finish, nor does he have the same killer instinct to overcome those issues. You need a good QB in this league to win these days with these rules. "It is what it is."

Bill prioritized the defense and didn't give the offense anywhere close to enough, grabbing stopgap players instead of viable, impactful solutions. Mac didn't have the weapons, but mind-blowingly dumb mistakes are what did him in. He wasn't throwing picks where guys on defense just made a good play. He instead made some horrific turnovers, and they were costly. We can argue, "Who broke Mac?" but Brady threw a fair amount of picks early in 2003 and could have withered.

He didn't. He rebounded and won out, and didn't lose again until almost November of the following season.

But discounting Bill's entire career like he's a JAG is ridiculous. There are a significant amount of good coaches who couldn't win without a quality QB, and countless more who had good QBs yet came up short, which is probably an even better example. Bad coaches can keep good players from winning in January. Again, Brady even fell victim to that. People can blame injuries, but Bowles made some puzzling decisions that were costly.

14) In the end, it's been a great ride that I think most of us never saw coming. But man ... let it go. Everything ends eventually, and we'll have to move on and deal with whatever happens. But don't s**t on the people who were a significant part of the ride (Belichick). Bookmark this conversation and see where it is 10 years from now. I feel like people will probably look back on it all much differently.

But let's quit slinging stuff at each other because the ride is finally coming to an end. As I said, we all lose in this situation, and we all have to watch bad football and potentially multiple coaching/qb cycles until they work their way out of it, and it could literally be years before we get there.

15) Either way, enough. I'm sure more will be argued down the road, but you can't change how it went. They don't win six without Bill, just like they don't win six without Brady. You don't see two guys last two decades together ... just doesn't happen. So just be glad we were all both here and alive to see it. We definitely won't see it again.

Getting back to Mac Jones my take is he is a country club kid who have been breathing rarified air for quite a while now, he has no "hard core" in his thought or emotional system.. he is a guy who excelled at Alabama for a brief time, not because he was a great qb, but because Alabama had a great football team.. he is not the guy for this team because this team is not very good.

To the other topic discussed here is many seem to forget that BB took a chance on #12, not only was he drafted 199, but after Bledsoe was hurt and came back there was a crap load of brouhaha about how he broke his promise to Bledsoe that he would be the starter post injury. The outcry came from local scribes, talk shows and from many fans.. BB weathered that storm as he recognized who Brady was. Easy path for him was to just let Bledsoe take back the starting QB position, but he did it his way.

Oh, look, there’s @Tunescribe liking this **** ass cringe post. Shocker. Another Brady hater. These are the people that now want Ian moderating their safe-space after years of that ********.
Spot on.

Is he/she/him/her stalking you too?

Just got back in a bit ago and I'm going to throw this out there - I still don't get this latest "victory lap" thing that people are on...it's just bizarre.

I'll kick in my thoughts (15 of them) on this whole "Brady vs Bill thing (which I still can't believe is a thing)"

1) I was there in 2000, and there was a fair amount of discussion on Brady when it came to his accuracy and efficiency that preseason. Despite being a skinny kid from Michigan, he impressed a lot of people in the media, along with his teammates. They obviously kept him around because Bill was afraid they'd lose him after the preseason (that's clearly well-documented). From there, he really improved over that offseason. He added weight, got stronger, and made significant leaps to the point he obviously ascended into the backup role behind Drew.

2) When Drew went down, the number one concern was sort of similar to what it is right now. They wanted him to be able to be smart with the football and not turn it over, which was an issue with Drew to that point. However, there were a lot of things he did that were better. The quick game was better. Brady got the ball out fast, and more importantly - and this was mentioned frequently over that span - he was really good at hitting the guys in stride and allowing them to get yards after the catch.

3) Drew had a big arm, but that wasn't his strength. He could throw to a spot, but we learned later on that style didn't really didn't fit what they were trying to do. Weis did a great job of modifying the offense and setting up quick throws where Brady could hit guys in space, which made a big difference. He was also terrific in the play-action part of things, which really made a big difference as Antowain Smith ended up having a big year in the ground game. Drew was not good with screens or touch throws ... again that was a discussion that came up quite a bit.

4) The other thing was the fact Brady, as a practice squad player, had a good relationship with pretty much everyone in the locker room. As a sixth-round pick, he related to everybody, which was what also helped with guys rallying around him. With Drew, he didn't really hang out with the lower-tiered guys. This was a major talking point at the time, which was pretty fascinating. I remember in 2000 seeing him sitting around joking and laughing with various guys, whereas Drew wasn't that type of guy. Just different personalities. I actually did Brady's website the first few years (he and Adam Vinatieri, who I was fortunate enough to do his site also, shared the same local marketing agent), and I was accidentally in on an email between Brady and a couple of teammates where they joked around about various things and having some fun. Brady was just a really good guy.

5) At the same time, I was a big Drew guy, and I fell into his camp. I'll man up and admit that, and also admit that the more I watched Brady, the more I realized Drew's time here was not going to continue. The kid was too smart, and while he wasn't as physically gifted, it didn't matter. The intangibles did.

6) Looking back at that Super Bowl year, the "game manager" thing is more of a compliment than a criticism. And that term was how he was described a lot on the radio back then. They needed him to be smart with the ball and not do too much, and he was great at that and it made a big difference given how good they were defensively. The overall totals pointed out in another post in this thread mask how good that group really was, especially in the early years when they won those three titles.

They were 6th in points allowed in 2001, 16th in 2002 (missed the postseason), 1st in 2003, tied for 2nd in 2004, 17th in 2005 (lost in the Divisional round to Denver), 2nd in 2006 (lost to the Colts in the AFFCG, 4th in 2007 (we won't talk about how that year ended), 8th in 2008 (the Matt Cassel 11-5 season), 5th in 2009 (the Ravens blowout loss in the Wild Card round), etc. ... I won't go further but for that first decade, they had a great group, especially in the early going. Belichick obviously played a key role in that.

7) But that game manager thing only lasted a handful of seasons. He clearly got better as the years wore on, with 2004 being one of the best and sort of a breakout year. The biggest difference is that when they needed him to make a play, he was pretty fearless and never let the moment get too big for him. That's a trait that's rare, and it's what made him so great. As he got stronger into '03 and '04, that's when you saw him start to really take off. Especially as the rivalry with Indianapolis really became bigger.

8) Pair the offensive improvement on his part with the dominant defense they had, and the results were what they were. People in here forget that they could have just as easily been Indianapolis and been a team that put up a ton of points but couldn't stop anyone. Manning walked away with only one Super Bowl win there due to Tony Dungy. Any sane person knows that if Manning had been paired with Bill with that offensive group of players, he wouldn't have been one and done there as often as he was. Phillip Rivers probably wouldn't have minded having Bill in his corner, either. Or Drew Brees, for that matter.

9) People can call Bill an average coach without Brady if they want, but it's not his fault they found him. That's such a tough argument because it's like he's being penalized for making the decision. You guys might not remember this, but there were some seriously heated exchanges during that span in 2001 between Bill and the media over it, and he took a ton of heat for that decision. So credit him for fighting for and making the right move, especially given the amount of money they had just paid Drew that offseason. I'd be willing to bet there were some uncomfortable conversations with Kraft, which we know is somewhat true given what transpired with Drew behind the scenes when he went to plead his case.

10) They were the ultimate compliment to each other, and the perfect pairing. And anyone questioning Bill's impact forgets that Brady was just a guy who wanted to soak up as much as he could, and Bill certainly helped with that.

During his podcast with Belichick, Brady said, “He started to begin to teach me really what football was all about. How to study defenses when I started to play, certainly. We’d have weekly meetings, sometimes once, sometimes twice and I couldn’t imagine a better teacher to say, ‘Hey, this is how you’re going to play quarterback in the NFL.’ And this is … the nuances of the game. And not only that, but I just – from his leadership, which is really one of his great, great, qualities, he showed up every day with a purpose. There was, when he always joked ‘no days off’, he meant it."

Does Bill deserve 100% of the credit for that? Of course not, because Brady had to be willing to take all of it and do something with it. It was a joint effort, and I would go so far as putting it as 60% / 40% in Brady's favor because it was harder to play offense back then. But long after this season is in the rearview and years from now when the vitriol dies down, they'll be viewed as the best tandem of all time because of it.

11) Anyone questioning Bill's overall impact on the team can take this one from Tedy Bruschi. He said it best the day he retired: "He turned me into a champion," said Bruschi of Belichick. "Yes I learned how to play linebacker, and I knew how to play. I mean (Bill) Parcells came in, (Pete) Carroll came in, but I didn't know how to win until Bill came here. He taught me how to win. He taught everybody in that locker room how to win, not to just go out there and play well. You can go out there and roll your helmet out there, and even though it has a Patriot logo on it, do you think they're gonna lay down? They're not. You still gotta play."

He then turned to Belichick and said, "Thank you so much for being who you are."

Obviously, Bruschi has the perspective of having been here as long as he was. Bill's coaching mattered. More importantly, especially in 2001, Bill's experience, having already been a part of a couple of Super Bowl winning teams, played a massive role. And Bruschi wasn't the only player that's mentioned that.

12) I get it, people are p*****d, and it is what it is, and Bill's time is coming to a close. But acting like his impact didn't matter is silly, and as I've said repeatedly as of late, watch all the dumb decisions in January ... they're going to happen. And good teams and QBs will go home early because of it.

Again, save for the Malcolm Butler game, Belichick's been flawless in the postseason from a coaching standpoint. As I said to @Ice_Ice_Brady , they got routed in that game in the 2021 playoffs because they didn't have the horses on defense to compete, and that's why they rebuilt their entire linebacking corps with hybrids and got faster.

13) Fast-forward to this season, and we know the issues. The problem is, Mac Jones went from being a smart guy who could make a few plays to turning it over and not being a player who could finish, nor does he have the same killer instinct to overcome those issues. You need a good QB in this league to win these days with these rules. "It is what it is."

Bill prioritized the defense and didn't give the offense anywhere close to enough, grabbing stopgap players instead of viable, impactful solutions. Mac didn't have the weapons, but mind-blowingly dumb mistakes are what did him in. He wasn't throwing picks where guys on defense just made a good play. He instead made some horrific turnovers, and they were costly. We can argue, "Who broke Mac?" but Brady threw a fair amount of picks early in 2003 and could have withered.

He didn't. He rebounded and won out, and didn't lose again until almost November of the following season.

But discounting Bill's entire career like he's a JAG is ridiculous. There are a significant amount of good coaches who couldn't win without a quality QB, and countless more who had good QBs yet came up short, which is probably an even better example. Bad coaches can keep good players from winning in January. Again, Brady even fell victim to that. People can blame injuries, but Bowles made some puzzling decisions that were costly.

14) In the end, it's been a great ride that I think most of us never saw coming. But man ... let it go. Everything ends eventually, and we'll have to move on and deal with whatever happens. But don't s**t on the people who were a significant part of the ride (Belichick). Bookmark this conversation and see where it is 10 years from now. I feel like people will probably look back on it all much differently.

But let's quit slinging stuff at each other because the ride is finally coming to an end. As I said, we all lose in this situation, and we all have to watch bad football and potentially multiple coaching/qb cycles until they work their way out of it, and it could literally be years before we get there.

15) Either way, enough. I'm sure more will be argued down the road, but you can't change how it went. They don't win six without Bill, just like they don't win six without Brady. You don't see two guys last two decades together ... just doesn't happen. So just be glad we were all both here and alive to see it. We definitely won't see it again.

Yeah, I never meant game manager as an insult. And I don't think it diminishes his legacy at all that he was one. They just didn't ask him to carry the team on his back early in his career. Belichick's philosophy for his entire coaching career is to have a dominant defense and efficient offense that make costly mistake (people in this thread seem to want to ignore the efficient part and only focus on not making mistakes). Post 2003 and especially 2007 on, Brady forced him to change that philosophy because he was so good.

What people in this thread don't get is a game manager can still make big plays and get a lot yards. But the way the Brady got most of his yards early in his career was with what was dubbed by many with a "dink and dunk" offense. Brady could kill you with a thousand little cuts rather than more big plays like we saw more frequently from him starting in 2007. He was more likely to have a drive that took seven minutes and was 10-12 plays throwing 5-6 yards down the field surgically than in chunk plays.

And a game manager can still be clutch and make incredibly clutch drives in big moments. And Brady did. But even then, he did it most of the time with short quick passes rather than big throws down the field. Look at the first Rams Super Bowl, that final drive was Brady throwing a lot of quick shorter passes than making a big play. There was only one of his completions that went more than 3-4 yards in the air (the pass to Branch for 23 yards with about a 12 yard throw). It was an efficient drive.

I think things changed in the Super Bowl in the 2003 season. Brady carried that team to a win. In 2003. Belichick was a pig in sh*t winning a lot of games 12-0 or 9-3. But when Brady took over the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl, I think the dynamics changed and the Patriots relied on the offense more. 2004 was the first time in the Brady era that the Patriots' offense was in the top 5 in points (4th). The Pats were 12 in scoring in 2003 which included five defensive TDs and one special teams. They were tenth in 2022. And they were sixth in 2001, but that also included 5 defensive TDs.

Calling Brady a game manager early in his career is neither an insult or hating on Brady. It just the way they used the guy early in his career.

Last edited:
a wise, actually great coach who did time in the employ of one Krafty Bob, once said "you are what your record says you are". if you believe said HOF coach, then Bill Belichick, who is 27-36 over his last 4 seasons is FAR from a great coach.
Oh, and that other guy, who said you are what you are... he never had a 4 year run as terrible as the current HC of the NEP
Yup and BB would agree with you 100%.

BB is still a very good HC who could be great again.

Ian, you’re denying the bored, loss-weary masses the opportunity to see the PatsFans.com beat down of a lifetime, but it’s cool. This level of brutality is mostly now reserved to John Wick movies.
Speaking of John Wick... I've been trying to rewatch the first one and count two things, the amount of dead bodies and the number of gunshots. It's impossible even when I record it and stop as I go along.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back