PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It is time to come clean, Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore my black Patriots' hoodie, but wore my grey one for all the regular season games.

Sorry, guys, this one's on me.

My bad -- I started to enter Super Bowl ticket contests.

Looks like I won't need to do that anymore :(

My daughter had never worn this Pats sweatshirt before...

5365218715_570baf9388_b.jpg

I bought my 21 month old son a brand new Maroney jersey on Ebay for $10. I figured why pay $30 for something that won't fit him in a couple months. He wore that jersey for the first time on Sunday.

I have 2 Tom Brady replithentic jerseys, one I bought back in 2007 and wore during SB 42, one I received for Xmas from my parents last year. They were both hanging in my closet next to each other. I THOUGHT I put on the new one.

I bought a new TV in November 2005. Do the math. Nothing good has ever happened on this tv. Broncos game 2005, Colts AFCCG 2006, SB 42, Brady's injury, Baltimore game 2009. Jack Bauer had 8 of the worst days of his life on this tv and I think Tony Soprano got whacked on it.

During half time I took off the jersey and went to watch the game on a different TV in the bedroom. Now after this I am contemplating just setting everything on fire.

My daughter had never worn this Pats sweatshirt before...

5365218715_570baf9388_b.jpg

She must be... corrected. If your wife objects, she must be... corrected too.

0.jpg

;)

It was my birthday. Therefore.... its all my fault.

I had to DVR the game. The first Pats playoff game I didn't watch live in my life.

I had a bad feeling before kickoff. I even told my Dad on the phone, that I may have to break out the 'sb kit'. The kit is made up of various Patriot items such as authentic Foxboro stadium dirt. During the last drive of the 2003 SB, I sprinkled the dirt over a Patriots candle while chanting "Brady, Brady, Brady" .........yes i was drunk. Anyway, we win, and I've done this for every SB,,,,,,,,except 07. Which, btw, I apologized for on this board. So despite feeling the need for 'the kit', I decided Brady would be fine without crazy Patriot voodoo.........lesson learned :bricks:.

sorry :(

Last edited:
The minute I started making bookings on British Airways to Dallas I felt bad and guilty ! It's all on me, I jinxed our Team. Sorry guys.

I actually realised earlier that last 2 weeks I have worn my LFC top while playing squash, whereas last few months I have worn my Dillion jersey.

I am sorry :)

I never wear pats gear during the game but I wore a patriots t-shirt my girlfriend's mother bought me for christmas.

I think I messed up because she's a Jets fan. I think she put some Jets power dust in the shirt when she bought it. I blamed her for the lost Lol.

Last edited:
It was the first time I wore a ski mask to a game...sorry:(

Guys, I appreciate you all taking the fall for me, but really it was my fault.

The night we beat the Jets 45-3 I took a nap and woke up right at game time, I tried to do the same thing before the playoff game but i just couldn't fall asleep. I stayed in bed with the TV off in the dark until the game started but it wasn't the same.

I'm sorry! I was so afraid of what you all would think of me!

BOO HOO HOO!

Ripped the Patriots Logo rear tire cover off the back of my jeep. Although that was after the game, so maybe that doesn't count.

my bad too. i never bet on the pats. my boss came in and wanted to bet, i said no. he then said lets bet lunch. and i accepted. son of a gun

Told people the Pats would win.....damn humble pie.

I was already writing off the game and looking ahead, same as 09 and 07.

In 03/04 I was younger and just wanted to see a good game where they hopefully win, in 01 I bet money with my bro on the Rams, and was glad I lost.

Next season I am doing a reverse and just predicting a blowout loss every round they make.

Last edited:
I've watched two football games with my girlfriend. Jets Week 2 and this last playoff loss against the Jets. Mother ****er!

For the first time all season I actually believed they could win the SB.

If I am to be punished it is for a good reason.

I tempted fate.

I bet £20 on the Jets at 4.5 so I had a minor positive should the impossible happen.

Worst £90 I've ever won :(

Everything else was the same. Same food, Same drinks, Same jersey, same clothing.

Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick