PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason La Canfora RUMOR Mac might be available for trade

The 49ers wanted Mac bad. You might want to look at property out there.

Id trade for a 2024 3rd and be happy.
You know what, forget what I said. It was a bad idea. You can't just go from having no experience straight to the top, just like you can't be a 4th round shorty and expect to be a starting QB in the NFL.

Start off at the bottom of the ladder with a country girl. Even if she resembles a grotesque gargoyle with no teeth. From there, continue to work your way up the ranks until you hit your first milestone - your first spicy Latina.

It's a tall ladder of sexual escapades, but you will get there eventually, where an Italian bella awaits.

I almost never summarily dismiss the media every time they say something I don't like but Jason Lacanfora is one of the very few exceptions. Has he ever been right about anything? I don't even understand this report. Mac could be traded 5 months from now? Yes Mac and probably about 300 other players in the league.

Lose to the Jete? He will be gone...

You know what, forget what I said. It was a bad idea. You can't just go from having no experience straight to the top, just like you can't be a 4th round shorty and expect to be a starting QB in the NFL.

Start off at the bottom of the ladder with a country girl. Even if she resembles a grotesque gargoyle with no teeth. From there, continue to work your way up the ranks until you hit your first milestone - your first spicy Latina.

It's a tall ladder of sexual escapades, but you will get there eventually, where an Italian bella awaits.

Back to Mac.

Will you go with him?

At this time their is zero need to trade Mac or Zappe. They are on rookie contracts. Stupid.
The only person that brought up trading now is you.

FYI "Jason La Canfora RUMOR Mac might be available for trade"
By the NFL Combine.

That thing they have every spring in Indianapolis.

Maybe he can enjoy life again with real offensive coaches.

I see you’re another follower of FunnyDegenerate. A true man of culture.

JLC makes Trollin' Volin look like David Halberstam.

Ignore and move on.

Mac is a charming, decent, hard-working young man. He's smart. The only question in my mind is whether he's mentally tough enough to be an NFL starter. His arm is meh, but there have been plenty of excellent, even great, qb's with THAT issue.

I know there is no solid empirical basis for thinking so, but I do wonder at times whether Bill might be orchestrating this whole mess to answer exactly the same question I have.

He will perhaps become available if a QB with a potential higher ceiling lands on our roster.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back