PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Jets vs Panthers) Countdown to first Green Beans touchdown of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear they're playing a little Cee Lo Green - stay classy NY!

Still beats the teams that still play Rock & Roll II by Gary Glitter, his music is banned on UK Radio (and probably TV).

I really hope Tebow puts up 7 in the 2nd half.......that will definitely make things interesting. :D

more boo's

HAHAHAH :rocker:

Rex you get an opportunity to practice a two minute drill in real game situation and you **** out. Face it. He is a great defensive coordinator, but not much of a head coach. He doesn't care enough about the offense.

TEN QUARTERS DOWN, SIX TO GO, ZERO TOUCHDOWNS!!! Why are Green Beans fans booing? :confused: :singing::singing::singing:

Newton has been sloppy tonight. At times he seems disinterested.

We kind of see Cam as Vick 2.0 + 6 inches. He seems to have the same ego.

The Jets need an offensive coordinator that can get the ball in the endzone. Someone like Brian Schottenheimer. :singing:

JI Servers operational?

Bueller .... Bueller .... Anyone?

Sanchez, he is here to replace somebody, YOU!

Love hearing the boooos!! I hate the jets. With that said their defense has looked very formidable again. In particular Ellis, Coples and Landry have looked very good. They are extremely tough against the run. They have a distinct advantage in the coverage and return games. I do believe they will be vulnerable to spreading the field and the quick passing game. Defense may still cause us some trouble, but cant imagine we cant out score them.

Would it be more entertaining (long term) to have Tebow come out and score a TD on his first possession (setting up media and fan backlash when Sanchez struggles during the season) or for them to go without a TD in the preseason?

I'm all for long-term :D

Would it be more entertaining (long term) to have Tebow come out and score a TD on his first possession (setting up media and fan backlash when Sanchez struggles during the season) or for them to go without a TD in the preseason?

I'm all for long-term :D

the media pressure on them from Week 1 until they get one would be insane.

What keeps bothering me is when the Jets take Coples out on 3rd down. Pisses me off.

I don't get it either.....Are they going to do this during the season?.......Is it a conditioning thing?
He's played pretty good.....Doesn't set the edge,very well......Recognition is poor...Maybe that's why Rex pulls him on 3rd down.
BB would not have touched this guy in the draft...Thank u god.....The jets will rue the day,that they didn't take Bruce Irvins:rocker:

Sanchez vs Tebow QB controversy will make history as the 1st QB controversy based on running stats.

Who soaped up Williams' gloves?
If this keeps up, his gloves won't be the only things soaped up in the Jets shower...

Sanchez, he is here to replace somebody, YOU!

In the meantime he replaced the guy who previously was protector in punt formation. I bet that guy is pissed.

I don't get it either.....Are they going to do this during the season?.......Is it a conditioning thing?
He's played pretty good.....Doesn't set the edge,very well......Recognition is poor...Maybe that's why Rex pulls him on 3rd down.
BB would not have touched this guy in the draft...Thank u god.....The jets will rue the day,that they didn't take Bruce Irvins:rocker:

Hopefully, they will rue the day they didn't take Chandler Jones or Donte Hightower. Both would fit into spots where the Jets are weak.

Still beats the teams that still play Rock & Roll II by Gary Glitter, his music is banned on UK Radio (and probably TV).

True, but I just couldn't figure if the "forget you" was targeted to the Panthers for scoring a TD or the Jets for not having scored one yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back