PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Juju “ballin’ out” before the season even starts…

There's a beloved not yet in the HOF former Patriot who is on video openly exposing himself for 20 seconds in a grotesque way (scratchin them for a long while) at a public hotel pool.

I'm not a fan of JuJu and this is not a defense of him at all, nor of this behavior. I'm just saying, it's not surprising given what others have done.

I do wonder though if he's going to get the Brandon Spikes treatment

Since when do humans have 3 arms? 3 legs, yes but 3 arms? C’mon Son!

*Edit* It looks to me like he has his hand on his junk. Has anyone seen the unedited to verify? :rofl:
Who WANTS to?

Having him on the field in a Pats uniform is not something I wish to see again.

Now for an additional reason.

Who WANTS to?

Having him on the field in a Pats uniform is not something I wish to see again.

Now for an additional reason.
I also hope this leads to his departure off the roster. Find some youngster who can give us 20-30 catches this season and maybe develop.

I don’t think I’ll look that closely.

Choose GIF

There's a beloved not yet in the HOF former Patriot who is on video openly exposing himself for 20 seconds in a grotesque way (scratchin them for a long while) at a public hotel pool.

I'm not a fan of JuJu and this is not a defense of him at all, nor of this behavior. I'm just saying, it's not surprising given what others have done.

I do wonder though if he's going to get the Brandon Spikes treatment

Russ Francis?

I also hope this leads to his departure off the roster. Find some youngster who can give us 20-30 catches this season and maybe develop.
We have Bourne, Osborne, Douglas, Reagor, Thornton and Boutte.

We will continue to try to trade or sign a #1 WR, although that could certainly wait until next off-season.

We will likely draft a WR or two and sign another free agent or two.
==============
We should "trade" Shuster right after the draft. As with Parker, we will pick up almost all the money now die to him. Hopefully, there won't any remaining cap hit. A simple cut only increases our cap spending by $2M.

Reagor and Thornton are fine in that regard (20-30 catches), until we acquire more additions.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back