PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

london pats fan

Mr.Muhozi

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
hi guys, ive been on this site for a while , just signed up now, ready for the superbowl, have yet to miss a game this season been a pats fan since 2000 when my uncle came over from america, we watched an nfl match, he was a dolphin fan, so to annoy him i supported the pats, and have been since then, cant wait for tomorrow the wait has been killing me

GO PATS

Does the NFL have a lot of fans in the UK?

Hi Mr.Muhozi, an ugly American says hello!

BTW on October 28th an NFL game was played at Wembley.
I wish you had kept the team with the gapped-tooth goon.

Last edited:
Does the NFL have a lot of fans in the UK?

Considering there were something in the region of 1 million applications for tickets for the Wembley game last year, I'd say so. Not bad for a country that has only 65 million inhabitants and the majority view American Football as 'rugby for poofs'.

There's an official NFL website for the UK by the way:

http://www.nfluk.com

Take a look, the fans on there are as passionate and as knowledgeable as any of you guys on here.

There are plenty of NFL and Pats fans here in the UK - many of whom are members at UKPatriots.com. We have occasional get togethers as well as a yearly road trip to Foxboro. Feel free to pop over and say hello!

Welcome to the site.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back