PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

london pats fan

Mr.Muhozi

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
hi guys, ive been on this site for a while , just signed up now, ready for the superbowl, have yet to miss a game this season been a pats fan since 2000 when my uncle came over from america, we watched an nfl match, he was a dolphin fan, so to annoy him i supported the pats, and have been since then, cant wait for tomorrow the wait has been killing me

GO PATS

Does the NFL have a lot of fans in the UK?

Hi Mr.Muhozi, an ugly American says hello!

BTW on October 28th an NFL game was played at Wembley.
I wish you had kept the team with the gapped-tooth goon.

Last edited:
Does the NFL have a lot of fans in the UK?

Considering there were something in the region of 1 million applications for tickets for the Wembley game last year, I'd say so. Not bad for a country that has only 65 million inhabitants and the majority view American Football as 'rugby for poofs'.

There's an official NFL website for the UK by the way:

http://www.nfluk.com

Take a look, the fans on there are as passionate and as knowledgeable as any of you guys on here.

There are plenty of NFL and Pats fans here in the UK - many of whom are members at UKPatriots.com. We have occasional get togethers as well as a yearly road trip to Foxboro. Feel free to pop over and say hello!

Welcome to the site.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back