PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Not Happy With the Groceries

Mac couldn't hit any of those Elite 49ers Receivers consistently he'd send them all to IR then out of the league with his hospital balls. Mac is not a NFL QB.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231009_070129_NewsBreak.jpg
    Screenshot_20231009_070129_NewsBreak.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 8
See what Grier can do with these JAGS not named Douglas
If this is a lost season BB can use the rest of the schedule as his famous “extended preseason”. Perfect time to see what Grier can do.

Cunningham too. I have no idea why the team still thinks he could be a WR. He showed nothing in camp and preseason that showcased that potential…

If Mac is not an NFL QB then neither is Zappe. Both are terrible. The Pats gain absolutely nothing by playing Zappe. Better to get someone else here.
If they realized that Zappe sucks and were willing to cut him it is another indictment that they didn’t go for a veteran backup in case Mac shat the bed. Yet another **** up.

If Mac is not an NFL QB then neither is Zappe. Both are terrible. The Pats gain absolutely nothing by playing Zappe. Better to get someone else here.
Cunningham

hahahahahhaaaa

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Yeah, they barely had coached offense in their careers, and they were put in the two most vital spots for a developing QB.

Brady had Charlie Weis, a veteran offensive mind of a decade in the NFL.

Patricia last worked offense as an assistant OL Coach in 2005. Judge coached WRs, and was STC, here in 2019. One year out of nearly 11 in the NFL.

BOTH got fired as HCs, by the way. Not sure I'd use that as a defense.
Weiss got fired as a HC as well. The point as I said is they were both progressional level coaches whose coaching room was not a “clown show.”

The offense had scored 103 points through 5 games this year they’ve scored 55 points in the first 5 games. Is O’Brien running a clown show also?

Cunningham

hahahahahhaaaa
Do you think Cunningham can complete a pass past the defensive line? I do. He’s not a 4’10” midget like your hero Zappy boy.

And we’re now post week 5 and your boy crappy Zappy hasn’t taken over the starter role from Mac Jones. Nice prediction. That whiff sound you hear is a swing and a miss. Next time maybe hitch your wagon to a QB who doesn’t suck yes? Oh wait he was 2-0 last season and he broke Burrow’s NCAA TD records or something. Get his red jacket ready. Lolololololol

Do you think Cunningham can complete a pass past the defensive line? I do. He’s not a 4’10” midget like your hero Zappy boy.

And we’re now post week 5 and your boy crappy Zappy hasn’t taken over the starter role from Mac Jones. Nice prediction. That whiff sound you hear is a swing and a miss. Next time maybe hitch your wagon to a QB who doesn’t suck yes? Oh wait he was 2-0 last season and he broke Burrow’s NCAA TD records or something. Get his red jacket ready. Lolololololol
You were firmly on Team Mac and now youre on Team Cunningham

send in the clowns

Kenny Pickett 18-32 224 yards. 1 TD

Lead his team to victory.

We're not asking for much.

We don't need him to be all world.

The Steelers won 17-10 and two of the Steelers’ points were off a safety and three points came on an offensive drive that lost six yards. Let’s stop extolling the virtues of Kenny Pickett. He sucks.

If all we needed Mac to do is score 15 point, the Pats would be 3-2 right now.

And this isn’t a defense of Mac. It is just pointing out the silliness that Pickett is doing enough that he could win games without a great defense holding opposing teams in the low teens.

The Steelers won 17-10 and two of the Steelers’ points were off a safety and three points came on an offensive drive that lost six yards. Let’s stop extolling the virtues of Kenny Pickett. He sucks.

You need brain surgery.

Last edited:
He's not been very good but that being said, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****.

You were firmly on Team Mac and now youre on Team Cunningham

send in the clowns
So adorable watching your boy crappy Zappy try to throw a pass. Like a kid trying to hit a 3 over Shaq. Lololololol

And this isn’t a defense of Mac. It is just pointing out the silliness that Pickett is doing enough that he could win games without a great defense holding opposing teams in the low teens.
Rob you are losing credibility by the second like BB and Mac with Posts like that Quit it! :mad:

cunningham is not taller than zappe

I don’t believe for a second Zappe is really 6’1. That’s what most undersized players report their height to be because if they were under that they wouldn’t get a look in the draft at all. not that Zappe should have gotten any look. He’s a UDFA talent that was picked in the 4th round. Bad pick.

And even if he was that height Cunningham is at least on the PS where Zappe belongs. I still think his skills running bring a completely different game than the two current QB’s on the roster and might be intriguing enough to get a look. But that won’t happen because the team thinks he’s a WR for some reason.

Can we give the Zapper a full game a see how it goes?? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

If this is a lost season BB can use the rest of the schedule as his famous “extended preseason”. Perfect time to see what Grier can do.

Cunningham too. I have no idea why the team still thinks he could be a WR. He showed nothing in camp and preseason that showcased that potential…
Agreed. Forgot about Cunningham. Yes he should be in the mix as well. I'll say mayo and the new GM are going to have thier work cut out for them to get this roster to 2023 NFL standards. Start with a Premium WR.

Can we give the Zapper a full game a see how it goes?? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
Why, so we can watch him overthrow more wide open receivers?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back