PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moron du jour: Rex Grossman

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuiGon

Banned
Reaction score
"In this league, especially at this position, you have to bring it every single week, no matter what," Grossman told the Chicago Sun-Times for Thursday's editions. "And the situation was I felt like I was going to play about a half, and it was the last game, it was New Year's Eve -- there were so many other factors that brought my focus away from what is actually important, and that's something that I am never going to do again." (ESPN.com)

WTF was this idiot thinking...? 95% of Chicago wanted this punk benched even before this past Sunday... so he goes out and admits he wasn't really quite prepared for Sunday's game because, well... it was New Year's Eve and that's just too important..!!

It reminds me of that Bills QB that came in off the bench against the Pats one time about 10 years ago. The dude played horribly and then after the game he was like "Well, I played horribly but that's because I didn't prepare as well as I should have since I am the backup" and the dumbass was cut the next day.

Last edited:
It reminds me of that Bills QB that came in off the bench against the Pats one time about 10 years ago. The dude played horribly and then after the game he was like "Well, I played horribly but that's because I didn't prepare as well as I should have since I am the backup" and the dumbass was cut the next day.

Yes Billy Joe Hobert remember him well, he played for the Saints after being released. Mike Ditka loved him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe