PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBC SNF producer blames Pats fans for broadcast of Brady's signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
While that may be true, it is also irrelevant in this case. Hey jack@$$, the home fans aren't supposed to cheer when the home team offense is calling signals. Aren't Colt fans universally praised for giving Manning an advantage when they pipe down to a whisper during his chicken dance? It isn't the first time the SNF crew has pulled off this stunt: They performed the same garbage during the San Diego game earlier in the season. Gaudelli's other culprit, "the cold weather", wasn't applicable then either. NBC and its crack crew, so quick to condemn the Pats and portray the "videogate" nonsense as "Watergate", have intentionally broadcast those signals with the knowledge it brings a competitive disadvantage. For all we know they were the ones that sold audio from the SNF Indy game to Miami last season. Maybe the Eagles had the audio from the Buffalo game the previous week and that helped them give the Pats' O more trouble than expected. Not out of the realm of possibility considering BB seemed both concerned and previously unaware of the problem when asked about it on Monday. "I'll look into it," he said.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...02/bradys_talk_show_was_a_hit_for_nbc/?page=2
How'd you like that chicken dance today, bra?

I do think it's stupid that broadcast companies can record these sounds, while the Patriots were penalized for video taping defensive signals. I also thought that NBC producer seemed like a genius:bricks:

Now, that being said I don't think these recordings will have any adverse effect on the Patriots, and if they do it will be NE's fault. Why do I say that? It's obvious BB and the entire team know these recordings exist, so all the Patriots have to do is change the wording.

You can hear Big Ben pretty clearly right now too.

Easy and very funny solution to this problem. Have Tom Brady incorporate the phrase "NBC Sucks" into every conversation at the line. Watch how fast those microphones stop picking up his calls. ;)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be the most hilarious sound bite ever!

Easy and very funny solution to this problem. Have Tom Brady incorporate the phrase "NBC Sucks" into every conversation at the line. Watch how fast those microphones stop picking up his calls. ;)

That would be priceless............. ****ing pricelesss. Sub in little phrases for oppsing players number

"46....... 'NBC Sucks' is the mike...... OMAHA.... Hey Wes, Madden licks my balls....... Hut, hut , hut............"

Last edited:
I do think it's stupid that broadcast companies can record these sounds, while the Patriots were penalized for video taping defensive signals. I also thought that NBC producer seemed like a genius:bricks:

Now, that being said I don't think these recordings will have any adverse effect on the Patriots, and if they do it will be NE's fault. Why do I say that? It's obvious BB and the entire team know these recordings exist, so all the Patriots have to do is change the wording.

And all the defenseses would have to do is change their wristbands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe