PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

Burrow is just incredible. What a throw.

The checkdown to RB was there - probably would have gotten a 1st down too

Anyone think Cincy's OL formation is maybe illegal. The center is up way ahead of the other OL. The others aren't even lined up on his back leg

Boyd is cooking McDouble or whatever his name is

They say you need to run to slow down the pressure... that won't work here. They need to pass pass pass and slow down the rush by making them blow their load. They also need to let their OL get use to seeing their stunts and moves.

Also, you can't plan for 3 positive plays in a row to get a first down, you need to go for bigger chunks. I'd run only every now and then, and behind this line I wouldn't expect much to happen when you do.

This OL is absolutely stinking it up 1 or 2 times out of 3 plays.

If Cincinnati is able to pull this off, the Eagles d-line is going to eat them alive.

Anyone think Cincy's OL formation is maybe illegal. The center is up way ahead of the other OL. The others aren't even lined up on his back leg
No, but KC is lining up in the NZ again.

doubt they will call it all day

I don't feel like FGs are automative with this line. Can you trust it to give your kicker protection? If possible it be nice to snap the ball a few more yards back to give your kicker more run incase a rusher comes free.. It will make the kick longer but better to kick it two more yards than have it blocked. I know they train for an 8 yard snap, but maybe it be good to consider it.

If Cincinnati is able to pull this off, the Eagles d-line is going to eat them alive.
I’m hoping that’s what they do to the Chiefs if they win

I think 2 scores will be too much for Cincinnati w KCs dominance on D....have to hold them to FG

Crazy how that’s Jones’ first postseason sack in his 15th game.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back