PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Texans at Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ravens-Texans game thread

ah crap that scum named pollard plays for BAL...how many times are we going to hear about him next week...

Lets go Texans !!!!!! SCore!

Anyone still of the opinion they'd rather see Baltimore coming to Foxboro?

Yes. Ravens, then the Gnats for the ultimate payback victory!!:rocker:

I am not really afraid of either team right now.

Ravens D looks better, but we don't have a 3rd string rookie at QB though nor a PR who will make a brain fart on our ten. Let's just hope for a nice physical game with lots of hitting and a nice long overtime or two!

I am so ambivalent about both of these teams it is making it hard to watch.

Texans are going to have to force a turnover to get back in this one.

I am so ambivalent about both of these teams it is making it hard to watch.

Let me help. Pats-Texans will be another 45-10 walk in the park. Pats-Ravens will be a much tougher win, like 27-21 and banged up for the SB.

Go TEXANS:D

Your probably correct looking at the second replay.
Lets hope it slows him down next week. :rolleyes:

well, since he's back out there now it appears that he is ok.

The perfect recipe to winning for Houston - stupid mental errors/turnovers and field goals versus TD's. The only way they have any chance in this game is like the Cinci game where their defense makes a couple big plays. TJ Yates looks scared as ***** out there.

Truthfully, when you watch Yates lock in and throw a pick to Webb, does anybody really think that Brady would make the same throw?

You can't exactly compare Houston's offence to the Patriots offence and say: "SEE! THAT'S WHY WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY BALTIMORE."

Doesn't work that way.

Yates looks liike my grandmother trying to run through mud. Slow as hell

The perfect recipe to winning for Houston - stupid mental errors/turnovers and field goals versus TD's. The only way they have any chance in this game is like the Cinci game where their defense makes a couple big plays. TJ Yates looks scared as ***** out there.

He's starting to settle in. Made a couple nice throws on that last drive.

As a rookie you're going to need help, and right now, he's getting little support from his receivers.

Critical moment in the game here, Texans D needs a big stop.

Truthfully, when you watch Yates lock in and throw a pick to Webb, does anybody really think that Brady would make the same throw?

You can't exactly compare Houston's offence to the Patriots offence and say: "SEE! THAT'S WHY WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY BALTIMORE."

Doesn't work that way.

It works this way. When you watch Yates lock in and throw a pick to Webb, you say, " Gee that guy is not good. At all."

THATS WHY WE WANT TO PLAY HOUSTON.

Balty has to have a turnover deep in their own territory to make this game interesting

who is dumber, the idiots dressed up like down markers or the announcers that call them "giant exclamation points"?

i am not impressed with either team right now. I want Baltimore because we have a score to settle with them. They will lose their cool when pushed around and they rattle very easy. It will play right into our hands.

This is a boring game.

Flacco 4/12...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back