PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 13 other games

Dez really salty that he’s not playing against his former team. You sit the rest of the season, you sit the rest of your career. Yea, ****ty circumstances, I agree. Relax with the knee jerk reactions on Twitter, you dope.

Dallas is winning this game. You can quote me on it.

Ravens lose this game and then the Browns game - then I believe they’re eliminated or really close to it.

You’d just hate to see that. :D

This Dallas DLine is embarrassing to watch; to the point where Michel would be licking his chops.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Tucker misses lololol. Nice jinx Buck

Great job Joe and Troy with the announcer jinx!!!!!

WOOOOO!! billy cundiff sighting

70 straight is amazing regardless of the distance.

Cowboys defense is cheeks

What kind of coverage was that? Jesus

Dalton needs to do something. This Baltimore team is a huge meh.

How do linebackers and defensive linemen have better hands than julian Edelman this year

Must be nice to play the NFC Least this year when the team chasing you is about to play 3 good teams in a row down the stretch.

Dallas is awful, can we finally stop talking about this team! They suck every year, and yet every year we have to hear how dangerous the Cowboys are, this defense couldn’t stop Alabama.

Haven't watched Dallas much this season but right now this looks like the worst defense I've ever seen

LOL Pats are gonna get completely shut out in help this week from other teams.

I think the Dallas D co-ordinator fell down one of them Jerruh glory holes...he should give all the salary he's drawn this year to Salvation Army...what a disgrace

Dallas is awful, can we finally stop talking about this team! They suck every year, and yet every year we have to hear how dangerous the Cowboys are, this defense couldn’t stop Alabama.
Dak almost made up for how bad this defense is. That’s saying a lot because he played lights out before being injured.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back