PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most injured secondary in the league by a million miles.

Better not be the start of yet another star-aligned run for the Giants.
And it's a crappy defense when it's healthy.

this game is over.

Painful to watch these Lions.

It's a full blown tongue bath of Rodgers right now over practically nothing.

He's played well, we get it. Nothing amazing or legendary though... Jesus make it stop.

Can't believe that the Lions can only put up 17 points at home vs. a totally banged-up secondary with multiple safeties playing cornerback positions

Setting up nicely for Seattle. They do not have to play NY, GB or Dallas in the first 2 rounds.

**** detroit

from being 4-6 to win the division straight up is commendable , doesnt matter who they played or how much you want to hate rodgers.

I don't care what anyone says, Rogers is a ridiculous talent. Brady and him are so far above any other qb, it's not even a valid comparison. All the bs about Ryan, or Newton last year.. It's not even close.

Of course Brady is the Goat, but Rogers has now vaulted Manning as the third best qb i've ever seen (only Montana and Brady are higher)

Get ready for the Rodgers for MVP media train a week before he loses to the Giants at home in his first playoff game as usual.

Giants for the love of god light this mother ****er up next week

Setting up nicely for Seattle. They do not have to play NY, GB or Dallas in the first 2 rounds.
I doubt they get past ATL

rodgers just won the mvp.

all of the nfl writers like the mike freemans of the world are calling it.

I don't care what anyone says, Rogers is a ridiculous talent. Brady and him are so far above any other qb, it's not even a valid comparison. All the bs about Ryan, or Newton last year.. It's not even close.

Of course Brady is the Goat, but Rogers has now vaulted Manning as the third best qb i've ever seen (only Montana and Brady are higher)

No way is Aaron Rodgers better than Peyton Manning, if Tom Brady wasn't around Peyton Mannings stats would look INSANE.

Rodgers has to do more in the playoffs for me to even consider him better than Manning.

If Peyton Manning played in the NFC in his prime think of how many times he would of gone to the Super Bowl compared to what Rodgers has.

He went 3 times in a conference against the best coach/QB ever.

I rarely ever turn the game off due to commentary but I just had to.

This was getting beyond gross.

You'd think he just came back from 10 points down in the SuperBowl vs Seattle or something.

have you heard collinsworth talk about jamie collins ? he is going to wax poetic about whoever is playing that night who is a star.

I saw the overtime between Pittsburgh and Cleveland and don't remember seeing Collins at all.

Was he out recovering from a manicure?

No way is Aaron Rodgers better than Peyton Manning, if Tom Brady wasn't around Peyton Mannings stats would look INSANE.

Rodgers has to do more in the playoffs for me to even consider him better than Manning.

If Peyton Manning played in the NFC in his prime think of how many times he would of gone to the Super Bowl compared to what Rodgers has.
He won 3 playoff games on the road to win his first SB. Manning has choked a gazillion times at home and million 1 and dones even when not playing the pats with a far superior offensive talent.

This Lions team doesn't belong in the playoffs.

Unfortunately there are not enough teams that DO belong.

Can you name a worthy contender who lost out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes