PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 afternoon game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutler completes more passes to the other team than he does to his own. If I were a Bears fan I'd switch to Hockey.

Boss needs to catch that. He cost his team a first down, and the resultant missed FG is on him as a result.

Giants wasted a chance to go up by 10.

The Giants are wasting opportunity after opportunity. Even Cutler can't keep pissing things away forever. Sooner or later, the Bears are going to make the Giants pay.

I don't know if I would put the Ravens at the top. I would put the Steelers over them even after losing now that Roethlisberger is back.

normally i would agree but the ravens were without ed reed and terrence cody. they will be even more formidable on D when those 2 return. roethlisberger won't last behind that oline of his.

The Giants are wasting opportunity after opportunity. Even Cutler can't keep pissing things away forever. Sooner or later, the Bears are going to make the Giants pay.

The 3rd and 2 call before was the worst. Your running game is tearing up the Bears defense.... and you throw it? Terrible call.

Bears O-Line is making this Giants D-Line look like 2007. Cutler getting strip sacked.

Cutler needs to throw the goddamn ball.

Last edited:
The Giants pass rush has Cutler completely out of his game. Now, the Giants offense needs to take advantage of the opportunity.

Cutler needs to throw the goddamn ball.

Preferably to Johnny Knox and NOT Devin Hester (who is owned by my opponent).

The Giants pass rush has Cutler completely out of his game. Now, the Giants offense needs to take advantage of the opportunity.

Exactly. They need to take advantage of it by continuing to throw to Hakeem Nicks. :D

That D line is ferocious.

And the Bears' O-Line really is that bad. Cutler is running for his life back there. Seven sacks on the night already. Jesus.

normally i would agree but the ravens were without ed reed and terrence cody. they will be even more formidable on D when those 2 return. roethlisberger won't last behind that oline of his.

alololololol. without terrence cody? did i miss something?

This game is bringing back nightmares. May have to switch off soon

alololololol. without terrence cody? did i miss something?

He and Ngata will form a pretty formidable duo in the middle of that D-Line. They'll be EXTREMELY hard to run against.

Sucky offenses makes defenses look great. What a horrible game.

The Giants haven't been able to convert. Let's see if the Bears can take advantage of a Giants turnover.

Moment in time...

Bears offensive yards: 5

Giants sacks: 8

Eight sacks of Jay Cu(n)tler there's still five minutes left until halftime. That's incredible.

Cutler flips the ball, saying f* this game. No O-line dinner this year, you guys suck. I need time to throw INTs.

Giants have 9 sacks this half, with 2 minutes still remaining.

The NFL record for sacks in a game is 12.

This game is being so horribly played that's it's fascinatingly entertaining.

Last edited:
Cutler folds under pressure like a cheap umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents