PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 1

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit account, even followed by some players.

So how do we know he’s in the “best shape of his career” with zero evidence while also being legit? Players follow the Kardashians for god’s sake.

This may sound silly but I have had Antonio Gibson on my fantasy football team two years in a row and thus watched chunks of Commanders games (ugh) because of it. The guy was honestly not much of a factor for their offense at all based on what I saw.

He may be a nice little piece but do not go expecting an impact player or you will be disappointed. I strongly doubt he will provide more of a contribution than Zeke did for us this past season.
Well, it'll be interesting to see if he amounts to anything with the Patriots.

So how do we know he’s in the “best shape of his career” with zero evidence while also being legit? Players follow the Kardashians for god’s sake.
It’s implied that “best shape of his career” was planted by the sources, who are clearly people associated with Bell.

The point is that Bell is actually following them.

That backup RB is dynamite.
Missed opportunity sir...

good times vh1 GIF

Or they learned from '21 that being the 1st one out of the gate means you overpay before letting the market get established.

There's plenty of FAs left. Let the market settle, then pounce.
Problem with 21 is they chose the wrong FAs. Not the speed at which they made their decisions.

If Brent Burns cost a 2nd and 5th.. Maybe the Pats can get away with a 3rd for Higgins and a 5th since their pick is so high in the round..

Problem with 21 is they chose the wrong FAs. Not the speed at which they made their decisions.
They just resigned half the 21 free agent class to new contracts and we still have Judon the best of that group too. If we're going to be good this year obviously we need a Q but we also are still relying on these guys.

The problem with 21 was the lack of commitment from McDaniels. They don't lose McDaniels in 2022 then there is better continuity and maybe Jones doesn't regress as badly. OR Jones regress and BB is able to ship him out the way he wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back