PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 1

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t know if it’s legit or not, fill me in?
No, I have no idea it looks fake. Just reminded me a twitter account called Shark of Vegas.

While some scoffed at Onwenu choosing to represent himself and firing his agent, hats off to him for getting a great deal and not getting fleeced. Good for all parties.

I forgot about DEN, what are they going to do at QB?

Edit: didn’t mean to be random there. I talk to you all like we’re all watching the same thing on tv, lmao.

I think the Pats have been conditioned for 20+ years that you win by not splashing money on few guys that they don't know anything else.

If that's how they want to play it, they will get a reality gut punch soon enough.
Or they learned from '21 that being the 1st one out of the gate means you overpay before letting the market get established.

There's plenty of FAs left. Let the market settle, then pounce.

Noah Fant TE to Seattle.

160k followers, so definitely isn’t some burner.
The account is more or less IMO making an educated guess. I don't think a franchise like the Pats could get away with not spending this year and not have the PA complain about it. They also are a couple years away from being irrelevant. They'll do something.

32 rec, 414 yds and no TDs last year. Apparently that gets you 10.5 million a year now.

That’s something. Has regressed since leaving Denver in consecutive years, yet that still earns 10 million plus a year? Would definitely prefer Henry.

I can't believe Ekeler went for less 6MM per year and we did not get him.
I am positive we offered more money, and he did not want to come here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back