PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 1

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he's not.
Davis turns two routes, by all reports. He played on a team with a true #1 in Diggs, an involved TE in Knox, and a QB that extended plays.

He was an afterthought for defenses. He’s good. I’ll take Bourne.

That's why I wanted 2 new good RBs. With 3 you can afford the inevitable few games missed.
Agreed,but we have with Rham, Gibson, and Harris a nice collection. There will be another back added in the draft, or an UDFA pick up.

Well we managed to keep onwenu , bourne, henry, and dugger we can match any offer.

The only others i really wanted to keep were zeke, wilson, jennings, p brown. Zeke seems to have been replaced by Gibson which im fine with. Lost Wilson but hopefully they have bigger plans there too.

Davis turns two routes, by all reports. He played on a team with a true #1 in Diggs, an involved TE in Knox, and a QB that extended plays.

He was an afterthought for defenses. He’s good. I’ll take Bourne.
The best way to find out who’s better: We trade for Josh Allen.

Well we managed to keep onwenu , bourne, henry, and dugger we can match any offer.

The only others i really wanted to keep were zeke, wilson, jennings, p brown. Zeke seems to have been replaced by Gibson which im fine with. Lost Wilson but hopefully they have bigger plans there too.
I would have liked to keep Wilson, but Jennings is the guy we need re-signed. Isn't brown under contract? With McMillan coming back makes Wilson expendable.

Injury prone that's why. Misses alot of time
This is what I thought too but took a peak and apparently Ekeler played the same number of games as Gibson the last 3 years. Good with Gibson though and it feels like close to a wash at worst, the plus being Gibson is several years younger.

wake me up when Calvin Ridley, Brandon Aiyuk or Tee Higgins are Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back