PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread....We're Superbowl bound!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took an uber home from the bar... Now gonna laugh at Bert Breer and FELGER telling us how the pats cant beat Atlanta...troy brown really seems to be leasing the pack telling us Atalanta will dominate! **** u troy!

7 catches 51 yards, 7.3 YPC

Plus he was killing it before we pulled away, lets not be that boxscore guy, I know you were just as nervous when he was making wide open catches and breaking tackles earlier in the game. They went away from him later on but we had no answer for him before that.

OK I'll bite. Why do you think they went away from him?

Atlanta defense ranked 25th defense in yards and 27th in defense points per game.
Atlanta #1 scoring offense Patriots #3

Falcons are the old Colts it seems

I gotta say, that is one hellacious sig video on pg 188 of steelerfury. I watched it loop 10 times.
Any idea what it's from?

"The Great Aaron Rodgers" "The man who threw a pass that no one else in the history of football could ever throw"

"Unless of course someone else could throw a twenty yard pass to a guy who had no one within twenty yards from him"

"Yes the Great Aaron Rodgers" "The man who led his team to a whopping ZERO points at halftime"

"Yes this is the guy who should be praised and adored by the nation of mediots"

Meanwhile some chowdahead QB is headed to the SB for the 7th freaking time.

Oh and by the way, is the Pats defense "battle tested" yet??

“I knew I was going to do what was designed for me on that play, but I didn’t know he was going to run up like that,” Valentine said. “I think it kind of messed with them a little bit, they didn’t know who was coming, and it kind of freed me up.”

Added a laughing Roberts: “I’m so excited right now I don’t really remember the play, to be honest with you.”

Atlanta defense ranked 25th defense in yards and 27th in defense points per game.
Atlanta #1 scoring offense Patriots #3

Falcons are the old Colts it seems
We've seen this movie before....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back