PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread....We're Superbowl bound!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, I was wondering when Hogan would come out of the closet. Has the most talent of anyone on that WR corp.

Oh and by the way, is the Pats defense "battle tested" yet??

Well .. you must admit that Bell went out, Brown was busy shooting and Ben is not a good QB on the road .. plus Boswell got flu, team had a short week and basically couldn't sleep the night before the game..
_

Enters Ryan:

“I feel like we need one more to be validated,” Ryan said. “That’s the only thing we’re worried about. Numbers are numbers, stats are stats, and people have to spin stories and I understand that, but we’re just trying to play who’s on the schedule and get one more.”

Well .. you must admit that Bell went out, Brown was busy shooting and Ben is not a good QB on the road .. plus Boswell got flu, team had a short week and basically couldn't sleep the night before the game..

Bell's cute little "Patient" running career ended tonight. The Pats just handed the rest of the league the blueprint.

That was awesome to watch. All you need is 3 beasts up front to control the line of scrimmage and a ball hawk to mirror Bell. Game over.

Edelman vs Texans 8 Rec/137 Yards/17,1 Average
Edelman vs Steelers 8 Rec/118 Yards/14,8 Average/1 TD

He kinda got overshadowed by Lewis last week and Hogan today but he is a legend in my book. ****ing love this guy.

One more....

C20yitRWEAAEfJk.jpg

Edelman vs Texans 8 Rec/137 Yards/17,1 Average
Edelman vs Steelers 8 Rec/118 Yards/14,8 Average/1 TD

He kinda got overshadowed by Lewis last week and Hogan today but he is a legend in my book. ****ing love this guy.

He is the tone setter.

When Brady needs a first down it's going to Minitron. And there isn't a Freaking thing anyone can do about it. :D

Congrats, I was wondering when Hogan would come out of the closet. Has the most talent of anyone on that WR corp.

He hasn't exactly been in any closet. He tied with Desean Jackson for the most yds/reception this season. He had a 79-yard TD against Baltimore. We all sent a thank you note to the Bills for not resigning him.

Bell's cute little "Patient" running career ended tonight. The Pats just handed the rest of the league the blueprint.

That was awesome to watch. All you need is 3 beasts up front to control the line of scrimmage and a ball hawk to mirror Bell. Game over.

...and a timely groin injury. Easy!

Just back from the game. I can't wait to read the "they'll never contain the Steeler big three!" surrender monkey shyteater posts NEXT season. All the bullshyt hysteria predicted here this week failed to materialize. The Patriots gap discipline played out EXACTLY as I said it would. Rothlisberger is a good QB but NOT ANYWHERE NEAR the level of the greatest quarterback in NFL history...and if you don't like this you can **** off and ****ing DIE you rat scum undercover trolls.

The Steeler fans stopped waving their stupid azzed towels in the 3rd quarter and left en masse in the mid 4th quarter. All that was left was the awkward trophy presentation. I can't wait to hear it on the replay but I KNOW the network was cutting out because of all the "where's Roger?" chants. One more thing, who wants to bash our fanbase for lack of noise tonight? You can take a flying ****in leap off a steep friggin cliff, you aggravating azzoles.

Back from the game. What an atmosphere. The crowd delivered tonight.

The defense that played no one absolutely took the Steelers to the woodshed. Tom was Tom. I thought Hogan was a boring signing last year. Oops!

What a story line though. A top 10 offense all time (PPG) vs. our criminally underrated defense. Finish the job! Go Pats

homerun , brother snow. some of these keyboard onlookers just don't get it. no matter how many of your stupid tables and graphs you post that you steal from PFF or whatever, it basically adds up to shyt. mental masturbation. show me the metric that measures and quantifies heart...

hey patsinthesnow...were you able to see Tomlin's face in the 3rd quarter? Looked like he'd seen a dozen red white and blue ghosts. Guess his head set worked alright though...

Super Bowl bound!!! I love it!!!! Great game by Tom, Hogan, Edleman, our O-line...our defense played well as well...no significant injuries!!!

Let's discuss!!!

We are on to Atlanta!!!! Can't wait....
Hallelujah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back