PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread....We're Superbowl bound!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIT coaches should get chewed out, they refused to cover Hollywood Hogan, and also when Bell went down they actually improved, NE couldn't stop D Will regardless of a deficit he is your best chance at a scoring drive and yet they let Ben throw it 50 times, his only TD came in garbage time. You can't stop Brady so run the damn ball and try to win TOP and score some FGs and a TD here or there. I don't like PIT but that gameplan makes me mad lol.

But whatever back to the SB!

I thought the Steelers Gameplan was great! PIT Coaches did a fine job.

Love it.

One player can get his second back-to back SB ring .. without even stepping on the field : DARIUS KILGO

Last edited:
Dwill is destroying the Pats, Eli Rogers wide open every play, playing for the SB? Lets have Ben force it 500 times to Brown.

Omar Epps lost the juice homie.
source.gif

Wow Brady will have played in 3 more Super Bowls than Montana, hasn't even hit me that we are back in the Super Bowl.

o_O

FYI: D. Williams: 14 carries, 34 yards, 2.4 average

7 catches 51 yards, 7.3 YPC

Plus he was killing it before we pulled away, lets not be that boxscore guy, I know you were just as nervous when he was making wide open catches and breaking tackles earlier in the game. They went away from him later on but we had no answer for him before that.

Found it interesting how little impact Lewis/White had in the game vs last week. Goes to show the depth of this O. Falcons are going to have a tough time defending against this team.

They're baaaack!!!! Pats fans are in ecstasy while the rest of the NFL fandom groans once again. LOVE IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes