PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chargers @ Colts Game Discussion (Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate watching the Colts. Poilan is ruining the game.

This is almost as bad as the Colts/Steelers game from a few years ago. Wow. They're pretty determined to get that Pats/Colts matchup.

this crowd wants a flag on every call..... talk about entitlement

Has Addai come back in since he went out? Looks like that hit to the head might have been a bigger deal than it seemed if he's out.

Where was the PI on that play? LOL. I can't watch a Colts playoff game seriously ever since the Pittsburgh one.

The chargers need a long TD drive here. Finish off the Colts and don't allow the Refs to win the game for the Colts.

watch the colts challenge the down in the end zone

I think Norv's post game press conference wil be high entertainment.

How many flags were in our game yesterday?

This is every other play. Ridiculous!

If the Chargers lose this game, you can blame the awful officiating in this game!

I love how the crowd is stunned when a Colts receiver is tackled and there is no flag.

WHAT!! :eek: but he TOUCHED HIM!!!

lol at colt fan

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! Where was the PI!? No! This can't be true!?

relax. its normal . We play them twice a yr so get used to it. in fact its a test of maturity for your team know to see how it can handle this and pull this one out instead of losing its composure because calls are not going to go in your favor at critical times.

Anyone know who this referee crew is? I guess it's probably a mish-mash group, but they are terrible! I really hope we don't get a group like this next week. This is painful to watch.

Note to the NFL: Tell your refs to keep their flags in their pockets!!

I having a hard time rooting for either of these team. I was rooting for the Bolts then that ass Rivers going of the field like a piece of ****.
I think the Pats are going to kill either one of these teams anyway.

look at manning expecting a flag on that incomplete pass..hey ref, watch ur ass!

I hate watching the Colts. Poilan is ruining the game.

At the very least, the team is such a bunch of choke artists that they still can't capitalize. After watching this game, I'm really not too worried about next week. Outside of Indy, either one of these teams is going to be subpar.

Hell, bring on the cold-weather game, at that. I'll take Maroney and Faulk over either of these teams' running games, given the injuries.

Come on, Volek.

Lets see a gutsy pass for a TD.

LT and Rivers out - how lucky can the Colts get?

Where was the PI on that play? LOL. I can't watch a Colts playoff game seriously ever since the Pittsburgh one.
This is shaping up to be just like the Pittsburgh game.There have been some horrible calls in this game.When playing the Colts in Indy you have to play the refs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes