PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Goodell Cuts His Salary to $0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nice, I guess. But I have a hard time taking this at face value.

I think he's a tool and way overpaid. Having said that, I think this is a decent gesture. Would have liked it more if he would have donated his salary to some needy organization in NYC.

He’s worth every penny of it.

Sounds like he might be trying to cement his continued employment by taking a token pay cut.

I was gonna say something along the lines of "it never works when a wildly rich person makes this gesture because they have so many other potential sources of income and more money saved up than they'll ever need", but the responses in this thread make it look like it did work.

40 million a year......wake me up when he doesn't make any money for 100 years....then maybe I'll feel sorry....nah....probably not...

The NFL makes sure everyone knows it when Goodell takes a pay cut for whatever reason. Then they are very quiet when he gets it back on the back end down the line.

0 dollars? he's still overpaid

He deserves a 100% pay cut for that tik tok video dance

Noble gesture. Might have saved some jobs.

Hes still a prick.

Please forgive me...I do NOT believe a word that emanates from this pathological liar's big mouth. If he is making 0$, then you can be sure Mike Kensil is now making 40 million dollars and ten cents.

Now the NFL can send Kraft the million dollars they stole from him during DefameGate...

All the major executives of the world’s largest insurance agency system (Aon) have taken a 50% salary reduction through the end of the year. Example is the salary of the CEO in 2018 was $1.5 million but his overall compensation was $16.2 million. It is basically an empty gesture.

Don’t understand what the point of this was for him?

He’ll probably still pull in $30+ million.

If Goodell reduced his pay to zero because he resigned from being commissioner, that would be a gesture I would applaud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3