PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: OJ Simpson dies

He made a mockery of the justice system and showed that with enough money, you can get away with murder.

Anyway, I distinctly remember him ripping off huge chunks of yards against the Patriots.

During his first couple of years in Buffalo, he did not do much and their idiot coach used him mainly as a decoy. The couach was fired and the new coach said he boiled the playbook down to three plays, "OJ Left, OJ Right, and OK down the middle." IIRC he had a great OL with bad ass dudes such as Conrad Dobler (I think Dobler blocked for OJ but I am not sure); check out Dobler versus Merlin Olsen.

IIRC he had a great OL with bad ass dudes such as Conrad Dobler (I think Dobler blocked for OJ but I am not sure); check out Dobler versus Merlin Olsen.

Simpson was traded to San Fran and out of the game before Dobler landed in Buffalo.
Dobler was a straight up maniac on the field, it was a different game back then.

I will say it right now. Le'Veon Bell is a real piece of sh*t. Doesn't care about the "other BS"? He doesn't care that OJ murdered two people because he was a great running back?

I wonder who's writing cancer's book "If I did it"

They knew he did it but didn’t want another riot

Found this info about all the physical evidence they had. The trial became about trusting police and prosecutors, the implication being that all this evidence was somehow fabricated.

Here are five other pieces of evidence introduced at trial:
1. Blood drops
: Blood drops were found on a gate at the murder scene and near bloody shoe prints at the crime scene. The drops, according to law enforcement, contained OJ Simpson's genetic markers. When Simpson was interviewed by police, he was photographed with a cut on his finger.
2. Matching gloves: An extra large Aris leather glove was found at the murder scene near the bodies. Another glove that appeared to be its mate was found on Simpson's estate. The gloves were covered in blood. The blood, again according to law enforcement, had Simpson's genetic markers as well as markers of Nicole Brown Simpson's and Ron Goldman's blood.
3. Crime scene hairs and fibers: Hairs described as similar to OJ Simpson's hair, were found in a knit cap at the crime scene. Strands of hair recovered from Ron Goldman's shirt were microscopically identical to Simpson's head hair, prosecutors said at trial.
4. Bloody shoe prints: Bloody shoe prints were found at the crime scene. They matched a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe. The shoe is a unique Italian-made model. Simpson said he didn't own a pair, but a photo of him wearing Bruno Magli shoes was later discovered and entered into evidence. Simpson wears size 12 shoes.
5. Bloody socks: A pair of socks that had blood on them were found in Simpson's bedroom. The blood had Simpson's genetic markers and Nicole Brown Simpson's genetic markers.

Found this info about all the physical evidence they had. The trial became about trusting police and prosecutors, the implication being that all this evidence was somehow fabricated.

4. Bloody shoe prints: Bloody shoe prints were found at the crime scene. They matched a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe. The shoe is a unique Italian-made model. Simpson said he didn't own a pair, but a photo of him wearing Bruno Magli shoes was later discovered and entered into evidence. Simpson wears size 12 shoes.
The shoe prints alone created proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Bruno Magli only made 299 of that type of shoe worldwide. However, your statement isn't entirely accurate. The prosecution in the criminal trial never found that famous photo of OJ wearing the shoes he said he would never wear. It was never entered into evidence in the criminal trial. Only during the civil trial was the photo ever seen.

Here are five other pieces of evidence introduced at trial:
1. Blood drops
: Blood drops were found on a gate at the murder scene and near bloody shoe prints at the crime scene. The drops, according to law enforcement, contained OJ Simpson's genetic markers. When Simpson was interviewed by police, he was photographed with a cut on his finger.
2. Matching gloves: An extra large Aris leather glove was found at the murder scene near the bodies. Another glove that appeared to be its mate was found on Simpson's estate. The gloves were covered in blood. The blood, again according to law enforcement, had Simpson's genetic markers as well as markers of Nicole Brown Simpson's and Ron Goldman's blood.
3. Crime scene hairs and fibers: Hairs described as similar to OJ Simpson's hair, were found in a knit cap at the crime scene. Strands of hair recovered from Ron Goldman's shirt were microscopically identical to Simpson's head hair, prosecutors said at trial.
5. Bloody socks: A pair of socks that had blood on them were found in Simpson's bedroom. The blood had Simpson's genetic markers and Nicole Brown Simpson's genetic markers.
...and yet they managed to screw up the prosecution.

The brutal nature of these slayings would make Charlie Manson proud of OJ. He was probably thinking "I had this dude in my backyard and I didn't recruit him?"

i get it... No offense taken .. can't / won't argue against anything you've said because you are 100% correct.
Thanks Pape. I'm glad we're still cool.

Thanks Pape. I'm glad we're still cool.
Always, my friend.

awkward bro hug GIF

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick