PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2018 Coaching Staff News and Opinions (edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he do miracles with this defense? Well BB still has a say with this defense.

Debunked. Schiano hasn't made a decision yet.

Please provide Schiano with better defensive talent.

At least we don't have to watch Patricia's soft defensive packages anymore

Well his D gave up 41 points and a record amount of yards...so yeah he's a bit responsible. His defense made zero adjustments throughout the game and couldn't get one stop when it mattered.

Bill has alot of say ( from media & fans) on the D. He made the call to bench a star corner for junk.

I'd like to see LeBeau brought in if he still hasn't retired and they're going outside the org. A proven successful scheme that only Brady seems to regularly get one over on.

Plus a breath of fresh air and a new scheme might be just what the team needs.

Matt Patricia isn't the reason for losing. The D was bend but not break.
People call you a troll for a good reason. You're just trying to poke the bee's nest with more stupid sh!t like this post.

People call you a troll for a good reason. You're just trying to poke the bee's nest with more stupid sh!t like this post.

How am I trolling? Bill has a big say on the D. It's not all on MP

I wouldn't mind that Wade (I'm too fat) Phillips come over and take care of business. Seems like every team he lands on as a DC, its defense turns elite.

Here’s the good news, after the Patriots demonstrate a serious weakness in talent during a big loss Belichick tends to overcompensate to address the issue(s). E.g....after the 2006 loss to the Colts in the AFCCG Belichick went out and got Welker, Moss, and Stallworth......

I wouldn't mind that Wade (I'm too fat) Phillips come over and take care of business. Seems like every team he lands on as a DC, its defense turns elite.

Yeah that guy is something else. Failure as a head coach but one of the best defensive coordinators in the business for sure.

Talent level is certainly an issue....but so isn't predictability (except for the #2 CB getting benched :) )

How am I trolling? Bill has a big say on the D. It's not all on MP
If the defensive coordinator doesn't take any blame for the performance of the defense last night then you have helped me determine that you don't know squat and are going to "ignore".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore