PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots MUST lose their last 3 games

1-2 gets us a chance to draft Daniels though....doubt Daniels goes 3rd after Williams and Maye.

0-3 would be great, but I agree....we are winning week 18...especially if it is actually BB's final game (Slater too).

Then again Coach K lost his final national title game against UNC (shrugs).

I don't know ... I absolutely love the idea of them getting in the way of keeping the Bills from doing any damage next month.
We owe them one. Or two.

just play the last 3 games

Let’s root for Justin Fields to play well enough for the Bears to 2nd guess themselves and give him another shot by trying to build around him.
It's going to be painful to pass on Harrison Jr and the Bears need WRs.

The room has Rodgers in it. Even an injured Rodgers is better than Zappe and Mac.
A healthy Rodgers almost lost to a doe eyed Zappe at home last year. I'm probably one of the few Pats fans who doesn't hate ADark, but the dude's on his way out.

Have to watch him a little more I'm getting Mitch Turbiski vibes dude went before Mahomes and Watson. Hate to judge Maye off that but I prefer others hope he proves me wrong.
I think Trubisky is the better runner whereas Maye has a stronger arm/better accuracy. Getting drafted by the bears really screwed any chance Mitch had. I would hope if Maye is the guy that we don’t throw him to the fire.

The traits are there with Maye. Development will be key. I actually see some flashes of Big Ben in his game. But again development is key.

I think Trubisky is the better runner whereas Maye has a stronger arm/better accuracy. Getting drafted by the bears really screwed any chance Mitch had. I would hope if Maye is the guy that we don’t throw him to the fire.

The traits are there with Maye. Development will be key. I actually see some flashes of Big Ben in his game. But again development is key.
Ras I would take your word for it Bro. I going really watch him again those Big Ben flashes in his game quite interesting.

I think what will happen though is that if the Bears and Cards do not want to pick a QB then it’s either Harrison Jr or a trade back to a team that wants a QB. I don’t see Maye or Williams getting past 3.
Chicago is in an interesting position with two early picks: currently #1 and #5.

Washington (currently #4), NYG (#6) and NYJ (#7) are all candidates to leapfrog the Patriots, as whichever team they trade with would still have a very early pick - plus whatever else they get in that hypothetical trade.

The teams beyond that would have to give up an awful lot to make it worthwhile for the team trading down, as that team tumbles out of a top-5 pick in that scenario. But who knows? Two years ago Miami traded down from #3 to #12 when SF gave the Dolphins two firsts and a third. That trade should have ended John Lynch's career when he gave all that up to draft North Dakota State's Trey Lance. Fortunately for Lynch he selected Brock Purdy at #262 the following year.

Playing thread police again? jeez man, give it a rest.
It's not thread policing. Go ahead and shout low quality opinions not backed by any statistical evidence from the top of the bell tower and I shall magically appear to point out the logical fallacies.

If Bill is leaving and pissed at Kraft, he will go all out to beat the Jets and stick it to him... Pats could slip to #4 pick. Wash is losing out and a worse SOS.

They will lose to Denver (though they can compete with them) and Buffalo, they will beat the Jets.

Will it be better for us fans if the Pats lose the last 3 ? Obviously. But the Pats don’t care about what fans want, they want to win all 3. Tanking is a fan made thing, I’ve said this a billion times. Teams want to win, sometimes they just aren’t good enough to win, like the Pats. Evidence of teams not trying to tank, Pats first half vs the Chiefs.

If Belichick wanted to tank, he would’ve stayed with Jones. Teams don’t try to tank. They want to win, the players don’t want to lose their jobs, the coaches don’t want to lose their jobs. The team just sucks, so they lose.

absolutely no good will come to team for winning any of these games.

If they want a chance at Daniels, Maye or Williams they must lose all 3

Unfortunately, I can see Bill going all out to beat the jets. If Rogers does not play, there is 0% chance the Jets win that game.

Is there anyone on this board thst actually wants the pats to win any of the last 3 ganes? If so, why?
LET'S BE CLEAR

NO ONE in the locker room or on the coaching staff wants Belichick's last home game to be a loss against the jets, NO ONE.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back