PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Writers/Bloggers

TomTerrific12

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I manage a sports website and we are currently searching for Patriots Writers. We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals with a passion for journalism and sports writing to complete 1-2 sports articles per week.

A background in writing is a tremendous asset, but we are open to trying anyone out who is interested.

As far as compensation goes, we don’t make money off the site as of yet so it is impossible to pay 60+ writers. However, we do many prize giveaways and are always looking for ways to reward our staff.

If you are interested, please send me a reply with your email address and I will email you some more information.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I manage a sports website and we are currently searching for Patriots Writers. We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals with a passion for journalism and sports writing to complete 1-2 sports articles per week.

A background in writing is a tremendous asset, but we are open to trying anyone out who is interested.

As far as compensation goes, we don’t make money off the site as of yet so it is impossible to pay 60+ writers. However, we do many prize giveaways and are always looking for ways to reward our staff.

If you are interested, please send me a reply with your email address and I will email you some more information.

Thanks!

I am definitely interested..

I don't necessarily have a background in writing but have to write a lot of papers for school and here is my blog with all the posts I've made sports related:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back