PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives: Taylor, Sanders, Galloway, Wheatley, Brace, Sands, Simmons, Ohrnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://twitter.com/realpatriots

Today's Patriots inactives are Galloway, Taylor, Wheatley, Sanders, Ohrnberger, Simmons, Sands and Brace.

Here's how the inactives were listed on the injury report:

RB - Fred Taylor
OUT - Ankle*

S - James Sanders
OUT - Shoulder**

WR - Joey Galloway
-none-

DT - Ron Brace
-none-

CB - Terrence Wheatley
-none-

DT - Terdell Sands
-none-

OG - Kendall Simmons
-none-

OG/C - Rich Ohrnberger
-none-

And the active players on the injury report:

QUESTIONABLE
OT - Nick Kaczur (Ankle)**
ILB - Jerod Mayo (Knee)**
CB - Shawn Springs (Knee)**
WR - Wes Welker (Knee)**
DT - Vince Wilfork (Ankle)**

PROBABLE
QB - Tom Brady (Right Shoulder)***
OLB - Adalius Thomas (Not Injury Related)*

* = did not participate in practice
** = limited participation in practice
*** = full participation in practice

Today's Expected Depth Chart:

QB - Brady
QB - Hoyer

RB - Maroney
RB - Morris
RB - Faulk
RB - Green-Ellis

TE - Baker
TE - Watson
TE - Matthews

WR - Moss
WR - Welker
WR - Edelman

WR - Aiken

LT - Light
LG - Mankins
C - Koppen
RG - Neal
RT - Kaczur

OT - Vollmer
OG/C - Connolly

LE - Warren
LDT - Wilfork
RDT - Wright
RE - Green

DE - Burgess
DE - Banta-Cain
DT - Pryor

SLB - Thomas
MLB - Mayo
WLB - Guyton

OLB - Woods
OLB - Ninkovich
ILB - Alexander

LCB - Springs
RCB - Bodden
S - Meriweather
S - McGowan

CB - Wilhite
CB - Butler
S - Chung
S - Slater
S - Lockett

K - Gostkowski
P - Hanson
LS - Ingram

Last edited:
Re: Pats Inactives: Taylor, Sanders, Galloway, Wheatley, Brace, Sands, Simmons, Ohrnb

Galloway again......doesn't look good for him.

Inactives today..Taylor, Sanders, Galloway, Ohrenberger, Simmons, Wheatley, Sands, Br

inactives....WR Galloway, S Sanders, RB Taylor, OL Ohrenberger, OL Simmons, CB Wheatley, DL Sands, DL Brace

Re: Pats Inactives: Taylor, Sanders, Galloway, Wheatley, Brace, Sands, Simmons, Ohrnb

Wheatley and Brace bum me out. But hopefully it's just a matter of looking on the bright side that there are other young players at those spots who ARE active.

Galloway again......doesn't look good for him.
Pity, I'd not like to write him off, but I agree this isn't looking good for him - unless they're doing some remedial work with him... :confused2:

Welcome back Mayo.

Sands AND Brace could also be a good sign regarding Wilfork.

Wheatley and Brace bum me out. But hopefully it's just a matter of looking on the bright side that there are other young players at those spots who ARE active.
In one respect this is a good indication of the strength of those units, I'll take the bright side on that. :cool:

So we're going to be seeing Taylor on inactive lists for the next 10 weeks or so while awaiting any kind of news?

And yeah, very disappointing about Galloway.

I wonder if BJGE will get any carries this week. But I guess now he is assuming Sammy Morris's old spot on the depth chart (3) and he barely got carries then.

Wilhite's back though, an upgrade over Wheatley from last week.

Welcome back Mayo.

Sands AND Brace could also be a good sign regarding Wilfork.

Great point and ditto on Mayo's return. Hope he's able to play a LOT.

Last edited:

Great point and ditto on Mayo's return. Hope he's able to play a LOT.
I'm still thinking the Pats will be going 3-4 to mess with Orten and battle the run.

Pity, I'd not like to write him off, but I agree this isn't looking good for him - unless they're doing some remedial work with him... :confused2:

He's at the Bill Belichick Monestary with the Belichickian monks ... heavy meditation.:nosmile::nosmile::nosmile:

I'm still thinking the Pats will be going 3-4 to mess with Orten and battle the run.

:D There will be blood :D

Wooooo Hoooooo, Mayo's back. He might be a little limited, but it will be nice to have our D captain back. Nice to see BJGE in there too. He's a kinda a binky player of mine.

Maroney due to get more carries. Maybe we should start a separate thread? :eek: :D

He's at the Bill Belichick Monestary with the Belichickian monks ... heavy meditation.:nosmile::nosmile::nosmile:
I don't know, from what i've seen of Galloway so far he reminds me of Roberto Duran..."manos de piedra"...Hands of stone.

Last edited:

Shame Brace isnt seeing game time but I guess thats a reflection on just how well Pryor is doing + Burgess

Shame Brace isnt seeing game time but I guess thats a reflection on just how well Pryor is doing + Burgess

Yeah, that bugs me a bit. Would like to see him spelling Wilfork, although with Sands out today, maybe that means a little less 3-4 and a little more sub packages?

Good point. BB takes away the opposition's best feature, and I think he will concentrate on stopping the run and let Orton try to beat us. Going heavy on the 3-4 would definitely mix things up and possibly surprise the Broncos. As we learned last year, these in-conference games are more important than they appear.

On offense, I would assume they will concentrate on Dumervil like they did Ngata last week. IMHO, someone on the Broncos D may be getting a sack or 2, but it won't be him.

I like that Matthews is in. Might be used as a FB is some packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back