Phillips 50% comp 0 TD 1 INTs 17.7 rating
Dugger 40% comp 0 TDs 0 INTs 52.5 rating

Team Defense

306.8 YPG (5th)
17.5 PPG (6th)
56.5% Comp (3rd)
67.6 passer rating (2nd)
4.8 yards per play (4th)

Arguably the biggest positive on the team so far is how the pass defense has played without Gilmore. All three CBs are playing well. I think it's obvious Mills was misused with the Eagles as he trailed Godwin most of the game in the slot. The box safeties have given up the fewest production to TEs this season too. Bodes well for the future.

Gilmore would make great trading bit for an explosive athlete on offense. Or trade for a first round pick and draft an explosive athlete for offense

Gilmore would make great trading bit for an explosive athlete on offense. Or trade for a first round pick and draft an explosive athlete for offense
They should trade him before he ever gets on the field. I think this year is shot, and we could use some wiggle room for this off season. We could save about 8-10M in cap space. That alone makes it worth while. Maybe we get a third round pick too or a player. If Scotty Miller was healthy, I'd take him.

No one is giving up a 1st round pick for a 30 year old CB coming off a torn quad whose recovery has taken him deep into the season, with a contract that‘s up after the season. At least, I don’t think anyone is, maybe John Lynch or Mike Mayock….

Don’t think we can get more than a 3rd for him right now.

I was shocked how well Mills handled Godwin last night.

But overall the secondary has been great. People would say before last night that the Pats haven't faced a good QB, but they did last night and did very, very well.

discussion john GIF

I was shocked how well Mills handled Godwin last night.

But overall the secondary has been great. People would say before last night that the Pats haven't faced a good QB, but they did last night and did very, very well.
Not only did they face a good QB, they had to cover arguably the best group of 3 WR in the league.

Don’t think we can get more than a 3rd for him right now.
They probably get a 3rd comp pick if they keep him this year and he leaves in FA

Not only did they face a good QB, they had to cover arguably the best group of 3 WR in the league.

Yep! You can make the argument that any of those three WRs would be the #1 WR on at least a handful of teams in this league if not many more.

Yep! You can make the argument that any of those three WRs would be the #1 WR on at least a handful of teams in this league if not many more.
Bucs receiver had 3 drops that would have made the secondary looked different. 2 would have been TDs or at least 1. The other would have been inside the 3. A 44 yds pass to Brown was nullified by a penalty.

All those play are the difference between Brady having a 380 yds passing game and a 270 yds passing game.

i am not saying they were bad but I think perspective is important

Bucs receiver had 3 drops that would have made the secondary looked different. 2 would have been TDs or at least 1. The other would have been inside the 3. A 44 yds pass to Brown was nullified by a penalty.

All those play are the difference between Brady having a 380 yds passing game and a 270 yds passing game.

Brady's touchdown to Brown was the best throw of the night, maybe best throw of the season. A horrendous drop

I doubt the Pats can get a lot for Gilmore now with only 11 games left on his contract when he comes off PUP, on the wrong side of 30, and looking to be paid like a top CB.

And unless the Pats are completely out of it by the trade deadline, I wouldn't trade him for draft picks. Only for a player who could help the Pats this year.

Stop with the drops. Every team every week have drops. If it wasn't for a fumble and a missed field goal, the Pats would be 3-1 right now rather than 1-3. See how it works.

Stop making excuses for Brady and the Bucs' offense. Part of the reason for the drops were because of the coverage. Brown didn't know where the ball was in the end zone becausein part he was contending with tight coverage.

I doubt the Pats can get a lot for Gilmore now with only 11 games left on his contract when he comes off PUP, on the wrong side of 30, and looking to be paid like a top CB.

And unless the Pats are completely out of it by the trade deadline, I wouldn't trade him for draft picks. Only for a player who could help the Pats this year.

Perhaps but he has a big name. He won defensive player of the year, a big time award. I'd try a team like Tampa, ask for a first in return

Stop with the drops. Every team every week have drops. If it wasn't for a fumble and a missed field goal, the Pats would be 3-1 right now rather than 1-3. See how it works.

Stop making excuses for Brady and the Bucs' offense. Part of the reason for the drops were because of the coverage. Brown didn't know where the ball was in the end zone becausein part he was contending with tight coverage.

Idk man,

Brady threw to Brown from 40 yards away in his bread basket, the perfect placement. That seals the deal.

"Missed field goal" he makes it, brady gets the ball back with 59 seconds and 2 timeouts. You think our defense stops him from getting into field goal range?

Can't use "ifs" though.....for example...."if" that obvious hold on Uche was called Tom wouldn't have completed 6 more passes and that drive would have stalled and Tampa would't have scored a fg....

Our secondary has played well...we shut out Tom last night...no td's.....that's great imo.

I personally think we lost because of the 2018 first round. We drafted Wynn and Sony with our two picks instead of Calvin Ridley and Nick Chubb. We win with those two. Wynn looked pathetic last night and Sony is no longer on the team. If we hit on those 2 picks, were 3-1 or 4-0

Can't use "ifs" though.....for example...."if" that obvious hold on Uche was called Tom wouldn't have completed 6 more passes and that drive would have stalled and Tampa would't have scored a fg....

Our secondary has played well...we shut out Tom last night...no td's.....that's great imo.

I wouldn't say we shut out Tom. Antonio Brown dropped a TD pass. Our secondary did play extremely well no doubt, we have a very good defense. Uche is a beast and Matt Judon will make the pro bowl. Still, we are 1-3. That record sucks. We need to do better

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back