PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats tailgate at Patriots vs. Dolphins in Miami on 10/21

cbanville

Rookie
Reaction score
A group of colleagues and I are heading to the Patriots game at Joe Robby on 10/21 and are curious if there is ever a tailgate for visiting Patriots fans. There will be a group of roughly 12 of us and we really would love to hook up with a group. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

A group of colleagues and I are heading to the Patriots game at Joe Robby on 10/21 and are curious if there is ever a tailgate for visiting Patriots fans. There will be a group of roughly 12 of us and we really would love to hook up with a group. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Don't know where you're from, but 94 WHJY out of Providence RI does a trip down there every year. Maybe you could send them an email and hook up with them down there. [email protected]

The DJ's are Paul and Al, they do the morning drive. Good luck.

We're all in the Boston area but I suppose that wouldn't matter much since it's an away game. Thanks for the suggestion and I will follow up with them directly. Have a great one and go pats!

I will be at that game as well, i am in the Marines stationed down here in miami and have tickets, They open up 4 hours before for tailgating. My dad will be flying down here from Maine to come to the game as well so if anyone wants to meet up, let me know, i will have my truck and grill over there to BBQ

Looks like we're going to try and congregate in E-23 (Orange). See the other thread linked above for more info about getting an Orange parking pass (need to purchase in advance).

PM me for more info

bump- bump

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back