PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

Yeah it took him 17 years to become the most accomplished, while Montana got that title in only 9 years.
Screenshot_20220903_190644.jpg
Just take the L and move on bro

Again you do not want me to put you on blast with your post history.

Reactions: sb1
View attachment 44968
Just take the L and move on bro

Again you do not want me to put you on blast with your post history.

Want me to Google “Is Brady a cheater?” or “Did the Patriots cheat?” Just take the L and move on Bro. Because you’re not going to like what Google says…

BTW, that Athlon Sports list has Peyton as number 2 lol. Funny how the number 2 QB owns the number 1 QB in the playoffs...

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Want me to Google “Is Brady a cheater?” or “Did the Patriots cheat?” Just take the L and move on Bro. Because you’re not going to like what Google says…

BTW, that Athlon Sports list has Peyton as number 2 lol. Funny how the number 2 QB owns the number 1 QB in the playoffs...
Haha you're really something else truly but it's entertaining. You lost get over it

There's a bunch of articles in that search.All of them and I mean ALL of them have TB12 as the GOAT with a lot of variations of the top 2-5

He would have won exactly zero titles in NE without BIll...the guy was a 6th round pick that was developed by Bill and his coaching staff. Other teams would have cut him and Brady would be selling insurance with his dad. The chances of a 6th round pick becoming the most accomplished QB in NFL history are about as great as your chances of winning the lottery.
Unitas, maybe the best QB of the 50s, 9th round draft pick, 1 Super Bowl
Starr, maybe the best QB of the 60s, 17th round draft pick, 2 Super Bowls
Staubach, maybe the best QB of the 70s, 10th round draft pick, 2 Super Bowls
Montana, maybe the best QB of the 80s, 3th round draft pick, 4 Super Bowls
Kurt Warner was undrafted, won 1 Super Bowl, one of the few to bring 2 different teams to the Super Bowl

Winning is not always tied to the selection in the draft.

No. Brady was not good in college and was not good in 2000. Bill developed him into a very good QB and then he became an elite QB in 2007.
Belichick, Weis, Tom House, Scarnecchia, and others contributed greatly.

Brady was good in college, the narrative going into the draft was why Lloyd Carr was trying to replace Brady with Henson all the time, and scouts took that as a red flag.

But that's not the point. Coaches are teachers, they do not 'develop' players. Some teachers are better than others, for sure, but the development is what the player will do himself to get better at his craft. For example, if Belichick was so great at developing QBs, then why wasn't he able to develop any other QB other than Brady that went on to have a long and productive NFL career as a starter ? Davey, Kingsbury, O'Connell, Robinson, Mallett & Etling were never starters. Brissett is a career backup and Stidham is heading this way too. Garoppolo was a starter for 4 years, and now he's a backup at 30 years old. Cassel left the Patriots at the age of 26, and started more than 10 games in a season only twice in his career after the trade to the Chiefs.

Belichick lost the recipe to develop QBs after Brady ? That's not a knock on Belichick, he put Brady in the best position he could for Brady to succeed, but it took specifically Brady to get the Pats to the Super Bowl, nobody else came close of being 'developped' into a long time starter.

Haha you're really something else truly but it's entertaining. You lost get over it

There's a bunch of articles in that search.All of them and I mean ALL of them have TB12 as the GOAT with a lot of variations of the top 2-5

Yes, most of these lists use accomplishments as the criterion for who the GOAT is. Brady is the most accomplished - no one is disputing that.

• Ha Ha
Brady was good in college, the narrative going into the draft was why Lloyd Carr was trying to replace Brady with Henson all the time, and scouts took that as a red flag.

He certainly was not an elite college QB. So this notion that Brady was a GOAT in the making in college is pure nonsense. He had plenty of help to get to where he is.

But that's not the point. Coaches are teachers, they do not 'develop' players. Some teachers are better than others, for sure, but the development is what the player will do himself to get better at his craft. For example, if Belichick was so great at developing QBs, then why wasn't he able to develop any other QB other than Brady that went on to have a long and productive NFL career as a starter ? Davey, Kingsbury, O'Connell, Robinson, Mallett & Etling were never starters. Brissett is a career backup and Stidham is heading this way too. Garoppolo was a starter for 4 years, and now he's a backup at 30 years old. Cassel left the Patriots at the age of 26, and started more than 10 games in a season only twice in his career after the trade to the Chiefs.

There is only so much time you can spend with players as an HC. Brady was the QB for 20 years, so Belichick spent most of his time with him. Guys like Mallett, Stidham, etc. were never going to get enough face time with Bill and the coaching staff, so they could never develop. However, a guy like Cassell who got all the attention in 2008 turned out to be decent for that year. And Mac became a good QB last year despite never playing an NFL snap before,
Belichick lost the recipe to develop QBs after Brady ? That's not a knock on Belichick, he put Brady in the best position he could for Brady to succeed, but it took specifically Brady to get the Pats to the Super Bowl, nobody else came close of being 'developped' into a long time starter.

And so far Brady is the only good QB Belichick really ever had. He would have won super bowls with Peyton, Rodgers, Mahomes, Stafford, etc.

• Ha Ha
LOL, where was his work ethic in 2019?
Wasn't there some narrative that Brady "shutout" Harry that season? Turns out Harry's just another bum WR drafted by Belichick. That 2019 team caved under a deteriorating roster from an accumulation of horrible drafts by Belichick.

Brady had too many F ups in the Super Bowl.
10 appearances
7-3 record
5 MVPs
6 game-winning drives
Offense had the team in front with under 2 minutes in both losses to NYG
Record 505 passing yards in game sabotaged by Belichick benching Butler

You sound like a desperate fool.

Cam Newton signed with the team late n July 2020 and didn't exactly grasp the playbook.
Apparently neither can Belichick. Without Brady and now McDaniels, Belichick had to revamp the offense because of the goons he's brought in to run the operation. Belichick, Patricia and Judge will be doing a three stooges act on the sideline this season. Whereas Brady gets away from Belichick and has the best back-to-back seasons of his career.

In contrast, nearly 13% of the NFL has bragging rights over Timmy:

NYG - lost two super bowls

Broncos - lost 2 AFCCGs and a AFC wild card

LA Rams - 1-3 vs McVay

Saints - 1-5 vs the Saints as a Buc
Brady has a 6-1 record against NYG in the regular season. He had 3 TDs and 1 INT against them in the Super Bowls. Both of those losses Belichick's defense choked up a late 4th quarter lead.

Brady has an 8-6 record with 29 TDs and 6 INTs against the Broncos in the regular season. 2013 was the season Belichick completely screwed up the receiving corps with three horrible rookies (Dobson, Boyce and Thompkins). By the time the AFCCG rolled around, Brady was stuck with targeting the likes of Austin Collie, Michael Hoomanawanui and Matthew Mulligan. Belichick's roster management doomed the 2013 season. Belichick also f*cked up the 2015 season like we've never seen a head coach do before... coaching blunders led to 4 late season losses which cost them the top seed in the playoffs. As a result the Patriots had to go to Denver for the AFCCG. Belichick's defense couldn't contain a decrepit Peyton Manning to Owen Daniels combination. Brady still nearly pulled off a miracle finish but came up a little short.

Brady has two Super Bowls wins by virtue of two game-winning drives against the Rams in the Super Bowls. He had 432 passing yards against the Rams last season... that's not exactly getting owned.

You tacked on a loss against the Saints... it's 1-4 and that one win happens to have the importance of the other four games combined.

No. Brady was not good in college and was not good in 2000. Bill developed him into a very good QB and then he became an elite QB in 2007.
Belichick, Weis, Tom House, Scarnecchia, and others contributed greatly.
Brady wasn't good in college? As a senior he won the Orange Bowl going 34-46 with 369 passing yards and 4 TDs against Alabama... he brought Michigan back from two 14-point deficits.

If Belichick had been able to develop at least one other quarterback in his entire career then maybe I'd give him more credit for Brady. Belichick flunked out with multiple different starting quarterbacks in Cleveland. He and Bledsoe would have duplicated his Cleveland tenure at best. Let's face it Mo Lewis forced a coaching decision that Belichick didn't otherwise have the wisdom to make. Belichick wins the division literally every season with Brady as his quarterback but yet he's 0-4 with other Patriots quarterbacks. Belichick's legacy was built on the shoulders of Tom Brady.

Eh let's give BB time with Mac. Not fair to judge him yet

Yes, most of these lists use accomplishments as the criterion for who the GOAT is. Brady is the most accomplished - no one is disputing that.
No one is disputing Brady's the GOAT either. Other than some nitwit on a Pats Fans forum.

Eh let's give BB time with Mac. Not fair to judge him yet
Agreed. I'm not passing judgment there yet. I was talking about AFC East division titles... Belichick is 0-4 in seasons without Brady.

I'm still trying to figure out what the Bucs record will be. When will this thread ever tell me what it is going to be?

Wasn't there some narrative that Brady "shutout" Harry that season? Turns out Harry's just another bum WR drafted by Belichick. That 2019 team caved under a deteriorating roster from an accumulation of horrible drafts by Belichick.

10 appearances
7-3 record
5 MVPs
6 game-winning drives
Offense had the team in front with under 2 minutes in both losses to NYG
Record 505 passing yards in game sabotaged by Belichick benching Butler

You sound like a desperate fool.

Apparently neither can Belichick. Without Brady and now McDaniels, Belichick had to revamp the offense because of the goons he's brought in to run the operation. Belichick, Patricia and Judge will be doing a three stooges act on the sideline this season. Whereas Brady gets away from Belichick and has the best back-to-back seasons of his career.

Do you think it has something to do with the fact that the Bucs had the best weapons he's ever had in his career? Also, piling up a bunch stats against sub .400 teams two years in a row is not something to be proud of...

If it weren't for Malcolm Butler and Dee Ford, Brady would be 5-4 in the Super Bowl and cannot be the GOAT. So he's the so-called GOAT by a thread. In contrast, Montana never got lucky in any of his Super Bowls or Super Bowl runs.

Brady has a 6-1 record against NYG in the regular season. He had 3 TDs and 1 INT against them in the Super Bowls. Both of those losses Belichick's defense choked up a late 4th quarter lead.

Brady has an 8-6 record with 29 TDs and 6 INTs against the Broncos in the regular season. 2013 was the season Belichick completely screwed up the receiving corps with three horrible rookies (Dobson, Boyce and Thompkins). By the time the AFCCG rolled around, Brady was stuck with targeting the likes of Austin Collie, Michael Hoomanawanui and Matthew Mulligan. Belichick's roster management doomed the 2013 season. Belichick also f*cked up the 2015 season like we've never seen a head coach do before... coaching blunders led to 4 late season losses which cost them the top seed in the playoffs. As a result the Patriots had to go to Denver for the AFCCG. Belichick's defense couldn't contain a decrepit Peyton Manning to Owen Daniels combination. Brady still nearly pulled off a miracle finish but came up a little short.

Brady has two Super Bowls wins by virtue of two game-winning drives against the Rams in the Super Bowls. He had 432 passing yards against the Rams last season... that's not exactly getting owned.

You tacked on a loss against the Saints... it's 1-4 and that one win happens to have the importance of the other four games combined.

NYG - 0-2 in games that matter. To this day, the NYG fans make fun of Brady choking both games away.

Denver - 1-3 in the playoffs (only win came against Tim Tebow lol). Von Miller is Timmy's daddy.

LAR - notice I said Los Angeles Rams in my original post. He's 1-3 against that team with his lone win coming against Jared Goff lol. McVay completely owns him when he has a decent QB.

Saints - I have never seen Brady get pwned as much as he did the last two years against one team.

Brady wasn't good in college? As a senior he won the Orange Bowl going 34-46 with 369 passing yards and 4 TDs against Alabama... he brought Michigan back from two 14-point deficits.

I'm sorry, did I miss the Heisman Trophy presentation to Brady in 2000 or the National Championship game with him in it?

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Montana admits Brady is GOAT and that hadn’t been in question for years. BB admits on the record he was very lucky to get to coach Brady, there’s no Qb he would have rather had and he would not be as successful without the GOAT.

Meanwhile @MAC10 still fighting the good fight :D

Interesting…Peter King was correct last year in picking the Rams to go to the Super Bowl.

Bucs over Eagles in NFC Divisional
Bucs over Packers in NFCCG
Bucs over Bills in Super Bowl 57

Brady dominates in the regular season and playoffs, gets both league and game MVP. I think he makes a serious run at Fivehead's season TD and yardage record and gets at least one of them. He calls it a career retiring on top of his sport giving Father Time his first L.

Bucs over Eagles in NFC Divisional
Bucs over Packers in NFCCG
Bucs over Bills in Super Bowl 57

Brady dominates in the regular season and playoffs, gets both league and game MVP. I think he makes a serious run at Fivehead's season TD and yardage record and gets at least one of them. He calls it a career retiring on top of his sport giving Father Time his first L.

Just like you predicted last year….

Just like you predicted last year….
I said assuming health they'd win it all. There's no reason to think they wouldn't have repeated if they stayed healthy, which didn't happen.

I said assuming health they'd win it all. There's no reason to think they wouldn't have repeated if they stayed healthy, which didn't happen.

Lame excuse. They were healthy vs the Rams in week 4 and still lost badly

• Ha Ha
I'm sorry, did I miss the Heisman Trophy presentation to Brady in 2000 or the National Championship game with him in it?
Oh I forgot, when it comes to Brady only, you set the bar impossibly high. He won 7 Super Bowls, most in spectacular fashion, and more than any other quarterback by far, yet you want to nitpick his performances in the 3 losses. You said Brady was "not good" in college, and when I point out how you're wrong (again), you stick by your comment because he didn't win the Heisman Trophy. :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to figure out what the Bucs record will be. When will this thread ever tell me what it is going to be?
Right now I have them at 13-4. The first 9 games of their schedule are brutal... a 1-3 start is a possibility. However if they start 4-0 then the first ever 16-1 record may happen.

L @Dallas
L @New Orleans
W Green bay
W Kansas City
W Atlanta
W @Pittsburgh
W @Carolina
W Baltimore
L LAR
W Seattle
W @Cleveland
W New Orleans
L @SF
W Cincinnati
W @Arizona
W Carolina
W @Atlanta

My Super Bowl pick is Tampa Bay over Buffalo.

Lame excuse. They were healthy vs the Rams in week 4 and still lost badly
Trolling aside and in all seriousness, how do you see them doing this year? You did say they were stacked so I'm wondering your true thoughts

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back