PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PSA: We Won The Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least once a week, I'll be working on something else or doing some stuff around the house and then I remember Butler's pick or that one-handed grab by Vereen or Brady leading us down the field. And then I have a huge smile on my face and I feel great for a while.

It's totally bizarre how it comes up too. Sometimes I see Katy Perry on TV and think of the Super Bowl win. Or my hair is a mess so I grab my Patriots hat and think of the Super Bowl win. Or get nachos and remember eating them during the Super Bowl win.

That game was so incredible and memorable in so many ways, and it's made this offseason so much better than years past.

Then again, I also had a nightmare of Wes dropping that ****ING PASS. I thought I was over that. I guess not.

Yeah, but we're having the worst offseason in the history of football, so that doesn't matter anymore. ;)
I have to say ive never seen a 'what have you done for me lately' crowd quit like the one on here. We win the SB in Feb and in March posters here are crying about lack of moves by the team. I guess some people never learn or are never satisfied. BB and the FO will put a team together that will be capable of repeating. I'm not saying they will repeat but will be capable of repeating.

Wonder about the irresponsibility of the bored idle talk radio mediots... almost every day when I turn them on the radio, they are lamenting the loss of Revis/Browner/Wilfork etc. and how they could have matched or exceeded the NYJ offer...

Then a reasonable caller phones in and queries how would the manage the salary cap with so many players coming up for extensions next year?? Or do they think that the Patriots should deviate from their winning formula?? The fumble a bit, laugh a lot, poke fun at the caller, change the subject and never answer... then they "proclaim they will be right back" and there are inane commercials about law offices of other nonsense.

Print media is not much better.. there almost seems to be an underlying current of "Superbowl Entitlement" that is prevalent.. we did not win one in 10 years, therefore we should win several now.

Wonder about the irresponsibility of the bored idle talk radio mediots... almost every day when I turn them on the radio, they are lamenting the loss of Revis/Browner/Wilfork etc. and how they could have matched or exceeded the NYJ offer...

Then a reasonable caller phones in and queries how would the manage the salary cap with so many players coming up for extensions next year?? Or do they think that the Patriots should deviate from their winning formula?? The fumble a bit, laugh a lot, poke fun at the caller, change the subject and never answer... then they "proclaim they will be right back" and there are inane commercials about law offices of other nonsense.

Print media is not much better.. there almost seems to be an underlying current of "Superbowl Entitlement" that is prevalent.. we did not win one in 10 years, therefore we should win several now.

You need to stop tuning into that talk radio crap. Switch to WERS.

I think the overall feeling of Pats fans is one of contentment. That 4th SB win took a lot of weight off of our shoulders. And to have it end the way it did makes it even more fantastic. The greatest play in NFL history. Here comes that grin again. :)

You need to stop tuning into that talk radio crap. Switch to WERS.

I think the overall feeling of Pats fans is one of contentment. That 4th SB win took a lot of weight off of our shoulders. And to have it end the way it did makes it even more fantastic. The greatest play in NFL history. Here comes that grin again. :)

I change the channel often, and the IPOD is a savior... WERS is not a choice where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand