PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams release leading tackler LB Pisa Tinoisamoa - A must for a Pats looksie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually not one to resurrect threads that has run it's course. But since there was so much debate on Tinoisamoa's contract with the Bears and whether it would be significantly higher than Paris Lenon's, I figured I would add the news on Tinoisamoa's contract in this thread rather than starting a new one. According to the Tribune, Tinoisamoa is going to make $1 million over in a one year contract. They don't indicate that he has any incentives which means that if Lenon makes all his incentives that he would make $50k more.

So it appears the Pats' decision to go with Lenon over Tinoisamoa doesn't look to be a financial issue.

Chicago Bears linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa due to make $1 million | Huddle Up

Well if it is not a money issue then it was probably the Pats looking for a bigger man in their 3-4 although I still doubt Lenon is an overall better athlete than Pisa, but at this point its a moot thing.

Well if it is not a money issue then it was probably the Pats looking for a bigger man in their 3-4 although I still doubt Lenon is an overall better athlete than Pisa, but at this point its a moot thing.
tank williams is about 225 to 230 pounds, and hes in the linebacker rotation so your wieght argument is full of bull crap you just dont know what your talking about

When wil this thread die The issue is closed, the Pats signed Paris Lenon as the replacement for Tyrone Mckenzie. The Pats do not play 215 pound linbackers. Pisa should have called the Clots.
:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick