Asking for your support

Rate the chances the Patriots keep Revis

• 0-20% Chance - Revis will likely leave for bigger dollars

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • 21-40% Chance - Worried we will get outbid in free agency

Votes: 21 13.6%
  • 41-60% Chance - Worried we won't pay enough to make Revis stay

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • 61-80% Chance - Most likely Revis wants to stay and we find a way to pay him

Votes: 57 37.0%
  • 81-99% Chance - Very confident he resigns with NE

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • 100% Chance - DONE DEAL, they're just waiting to announce it

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does erica leigh have to say about all this?

I'm just hoping if that's the case, that the Pats are willing to pay an acceptable number to Revis. I'm sure that he understands cap realities, but also history has shown he wants to be paid top dollar. Hopefully it will work out and BB finds a way to keep Revis in New England.

The last thing I want to see is Revis in Jets green again. Ewww.

My guess is that, while Revis would in fact sign with the Jets if it's his only option (a huge financial difference), the Patriots are easily the frontrunner and he would much rather leverage the Jets than actually play for them.

Exactly what the poll says. There is a lot of uncertainty floating around. How confident are you that the Patriots will keep Revis??
100% he stays. Just waiting for the announcement.:cool:

I'm just hoping if that's the case, that the Pats are willing to pay an acceptable number to Revis. I'm sure that he understands cap realities, but also history has shown he wants to be paid top dollar. Hopefully it will work out and BB finds a way to keep Revis in New England.

The last thing I want to see is Revis in Jets green again. Ewww.

Actually, if he goes somewhere else I hope it's the jets. I would much rather see him go to a bad team than to Baltimore, Denver, K.C, or those gutless scumbags in Indy. And if he goes to the Jets I want Kraft to call Goodell every day until they hand down the sanction screaming for the Jets first round pick. If the league is now saying they are going to punish teams for making deals with actual free agents during a legal tampering period then the sanctions for tampering with high caliber players under contract need to go up exponentially.

I hope he is back but i wonder with each passing hour. There shouldnt be much too think about if its the pats and the jets.
Don't sweat the time delay. I doubt the Patriots will even make an offer for a couple more hours.
They want the deadline for the option bonus nearly on hand. Don't want a bunch of competing
offers. I'm sure the front office including the Krafts has put a lot of time into a best, last offer.
If Revis's agent turns his nose up, the Patriots can pull the trigger on the bonus.

I am down to 50% now..i need some good news to riase this!

Any percentage lower than 0%? The Patriots are also trying to lose Browner.

Well he'll be a FA. Let us see what happens.

100% he stays. Just waiting for the announcement.:cool:
5pm, tues. Just got a short announcement on my iPad that the Jets will be disciplined in their pursuit of Revis, and will not open the piggybank, or some such nonsense. Have they've been threatened with punishment for tampering and are now trying to look like a sensible organization instead of the stupid desperate team they are?

He'll be back.

Any percentage lower than 0%? The Patriots are also trying to lose Browner.
Stop, just stop. You are insufferable right now. Weren't you part of the McCourty is gone group as well?

Stop, just stop. You are insufferable right now. Weren't you part of the McCourty is gone group as well?

Troll will troll no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back