PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rookie Mini Camp ?

scott99

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Anyone hear when the rookie mini camp will be ? According to an article I read pre draft about important offseason dates, they stated rookie mini camp would be a 3 day camp starting May 7th or May 14th, haven’t heard anything though.

Was also trying to find something recently , there does not seem to be much out there. Maybe they are waiting on the powers to be to confirm whats allowable etc . Lat thing I saw was its virtual meetings only and strength /fitness

Rookie Minicamp will be May 14-17, according to one site:

Another says it could start either May 7 or 14, though I would think if tomorrow was the start date we would have already heard something more about it by now:

Not many rookies available to have a camp.

Not many rookies available to have a camp.

I could be mistaken, but they usually invite other "young" players to these too, right? Mostly 2nd year players but I seem to recall even some 3rd year guys as well. I'm guessing rookie in this case just means enough young players to actually run a decent camp. Again, I could be wrong though, that's just in my memory for some reason.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back