PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR: Caserio coming back to New England after draft?

Also.....do their best to stop other teams poaching them...do the Pats pay their coaches well ?
They paid Josh and Nick well. Not sure about others.

it most certainly is

having bad drafts and bad picks happens to everybody.

His track record absolutely obliterates that dumbass statement.

You should be embarassed to agree with it.
Are we talking about the same guy?

I'll take it... He can assume Eliot Wolf's role after Jonathan gives the Wolf the GM job, because the current one is really bad at picking football players.

Wolf is already the GM in everything but name only. Get a clue.

Then my sincerest apologies.
My guess is you did something wrong and have been apologizing all morning to your wife
Now you can’t get out of that funk
If I’m way off base then I apologize lol

The fact that Lombardi continues to mispronounce Caserio’s name after working with him for two years blows my mind. He calls him “Sesserio”.
That guy has some short of name dyslexia. Among other name butcherings, he still calls Harry “K’Neal”.

Last edited:
Then my sincerest apologies.
No worries man

After all, I'm sure I've had plenty of mind numbingly bad takes, so I'll just consider it applied to one of those :)

Take a wild guess...
Let me guess... one magical offensive player who somehow made the defense, special teams, offensive lines better than they actually were.

Good grief...

I'll take it... He can assume Eliot Wolf's role after Jonathan gives the Wolf the GM job, because the current one is really bad at picking football players.
The draft's have been pretty good since Nick Ceasario left, not sure why anyone would be wanting him back.

Also Groh is the head of player personnel, he is the closest thing to a GM we have, not Wolf.

Not sure why you keep skipping over Groh to tell us Wolf is the next guy in line.

Not sure what Wolf has ever done to deserve this support by you, other than who his daddy was.

Aren't you one of the guys critical of BB for employing his kids and the nepotism of it all?

The draft's have been pretty good since Nick Ceasario left, not sure why anyone would be wanting him back.

Also Groh is the head of player personnel, he is the closest thing to a GM we have, not Wolf.

Not sure why you keep skipping over Groh to tell us Wolf is the next guy in line.

Not sure what Wolf has ever done to deserve this support by you, other than who his daddy was.

Aren't you one of the guys critical of BB for employing his kids and the nepotism of it all?
We don’t really know who is the pseudo GM. It could either Wolf or Groh. IMO Wolf is the better talent evaluator. I don’t think either has more of a say then the other when the Pats are on the board. Also Wolf has more experience with GM type duties then Groh…but that doesn’t mean he’s doing more then him.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back