PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

San Diego trolls, remember this 1 fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait to piss my pants laughing at the way your Chargers fold up and watch all the fans in the seats start crying like babies.......................:rocker:

I've lived in the Tampa are for a while now, and the Bucs had to do the same thing a few years ago when they finally started to be good enough to think about getting to the playoffs. Before that, the stadium was like a home game for Green Bay or Chicago whenever they played here; they would have twice as many fans as Bucs fans. To me it's a sign of a rather small and unloyal fan base. Even though the Bucs have sold out every game for several years now, you would be amazed at the number of opponents fans at home games; obviously lots of season ticket holders preferred to sell their tickets rather than support their team during a losing season.

The fact that so many tickets were available and they did not immediately sell out tells me that the Chargers are somewhat irrelevant in San Diego. Can you imagine playoff tickets being readily available for any Boston professional sports team? Same thing for New York, Philly, Detroit, Pittsburgh, St Louis, etc. Teams from these cities don't need to put restrictions on ticket sales; the local fans buy what few are available in a matter of hours.

My guess is that San Diego may have the same obstacle that Tampa Bay has: most of the residents grew up elsewhere and their loyalty is still there, just like me with the Patriots. Although I go to a couple of Bucs games every year, most people that I know who grew up somehere else won't do that unless they are seeing their hometown team, or got free tickets.

Maybe in another ten or twenty years San Diego will have a large enough loyal fan base that they won't need to put restrictions on ticket sales.

Na, now it's about Patriot fans being gay.

Be quiet before we call immigration and have you sent back to the third world country that your grammar leads us to believe you're originally from.

this message is for PatrioticRiegn who sent me a PM over at the chargers.com board, gotta respond here because he isn't getting my PM over there so here goes

riegn to you i say -

i'm surprised you got banned, sorry to hear that, hey man it was a fun week of smack and debate, good luck. i know if my chargers can't bring it home, the pats will rep the afc like they always have done, with class , take care man.

this message is for PatrioticRiegn who sent me a PM over at the chargers.com board, gotta respond here because he isn't getting my PM over there so here goes

riegn to you i say -

i'm surprised you got banned, sorry to hear that, hey man it was a fun week of smack and debate, good luck. i know if my chargers can't bring it home, the pats will rep the afc like they always have done, with class , take care man.

No! Don't even say that! I forbid it!

Pats stink!

Be quiet before we call immigration and have you sent back to the third world country that your grammar leads us to believe you're originally from.

lol.. I didn't make one grammar error in that post, douchebag.. Try thinking of something else next time, huh?

taken from the main board, yep, that's right, tixx available, TODAY for the Dolts game. lucky for charger21, boston people were banned from buying them.....pathetic.

Noon time in Boston..YUP - tickets are available, single seat that is

P32 3 FULL PRICE NON-CLUB US $115.00 US $7.50
NON-CLUB PRICE LEVEL 2 - $115.00
PLAZA LEVEL
SOUTH SIDE OF STADIUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference