PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seeding Play

Dragic is done. The other two will be gimpy at best if they are able to play.
Wow that blows. My whole life I've been able to say. The Celtics have won more titles than any team in the NBA. That's over. The lakers will be back next year too.

Wow that blows. My whole life I've been able to say. The Celtics have won more titles than any team in the NBA. That's over. The lakers will be back next year too.
Yeah, I hate that part too. Long time coming. Would have been helpful if the Celtics had closed it out in...what year was that, 2011? Would be still 18-15 now

Yeah, I hate that part too. Long time coming. Would have been helpful if the Celtics had closed it out in...what year was that, 2011? Would be still 18-15 now
2010 vs the lakers. who else. if they stayed healthy in 87 they would have hung another banner. it would have been helpful if len bias and reggie lewis didn't die.

One of the tough parts of Boston sports’ amazing success this century has been when you’re in the mix for championships you’re going to fall short sometimes too. I was just thinking, Boston teams have lost nine games in the last 13 years they’ve gone into with a chance to win the championship. I mean, that’s a lot.

One of the tough parts of Boston sports’ amazing success this century has been when you’re in the mix for championships you’re going to fall short sometimes too. I was just thinking, Boston teams have lost nine games in the last 13 years they’ve gone into with a chance to win the championship. I mean, that’s a lot.

Boston pro sports scene is extremely spoiled .... we consistently get to watch our teams a lot longer than others

extend tatum....see if you can get something for hayward......start next year with another big, wing, and PG (as much as I like Wanamaker, he simply gaffes too much out there).....maybe the lakers would take hayward for mcgee, kuzma, and danny green

what would it take to get the Greek Freak and do we have that? He seems like he wants to stay put but you never know. I think a vet big and vet shooter would go along way on this team.

The Celtics need a year long supply of depends and a team psychiatrist.

I thought the Heat were a lot better team than they've showed after beating the Bucks and then the Celtics, but they are no match for my Lakers.

LeBron is a freight train and Davis looks like he's playing against the JV squad.

2 wins away from hanging up another banner at Staples Center.

And the Greek Freak will probably end up there in 2 years.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The lakers will be back next year too.
The West will still be a nightmare.

Golden State will rise from the dead and will have something to say about that.

I still expect the Clippers to be a top contender, but it's laughable how the media/analysts are starting to turn on them as they were the NBA darlings going into this season. Kawhi showing he's not a leader.

Denver has a good young squad.

But the Lakers are one consistent 3 point sniper/shot creator away from being flat out unstoppable. I know they still want to add a 3rd star for LeBron and AD.

The West will still be a nightmare.

Golden State will rise from the dead and will have something to say about that.

I still expect the Clippers to be a top contender, but it's laughable how the media/analysts are starting to turn on them as they were the NBA darlings going into this season. Kawhi showing he's not a leader.

Denver has a good young squad.

But the Lakers are one consistent 3 point sniper/shot creator away from being flat out unstoppable. I know they still want to add a 3rd star for LeBron and AD.

the lakers need to first lock down Davis.....which is likely, but not 100%

Hey look! We finally doubled Davis, threw different looks at him instead of LeBron, played Myles Leonard to erase Howard, and we squeaked out a win. Doubling LeBron does no good. He’s still going to get his points and he’s still going to make his impact. Doubling his sidekick makes them beatable.

With all that said? Lakers in 5.

Last edited:
Oh, and LOL that LeBron rage quit with 10 seconds left on the clock.

I thought the Heat were a lot better team than they've showed after beating the Bucks and then the Celtics, but they are no match for my Lakers.

LeBron is a freight train and Davis looks like he's playing against the JV squad.

2 wins away from hanging up another banner at Staples Center.

And the Greek Freak will probably end up there in 2 years.
It would’ve been interesting to see this series with the Heat at full strength.

We MAY get Bam back for Game 4, but I doubt he will be anywhere near full strength.

the lakers need to first lock down Davis.....which is likely, but not 100%
Unless the Lakers implode, he's not going anywhere.

Yeah I don't like when teams are not at full strength. See the 2019 Warriors.

Anybody else find it funny when LeBron always yells "HEY!" when driving to the basket?

Even though the heat have about a 5% chance of winning game four, it is at least somewhat interesting…

Heat put up a good fight last night and scared me a bit. But, it's over!

giphy.gif

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back