PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should Christians judge God?

Greatest I am

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Should Christians judge God?

Many have read the scriptures and come away at the end with a poor impression of God’s morals. This judgement stands apart of their belief or non-belief in God and the bible God is rejected purely on moral grounds.

Many Christians on the other hand seem give God a pass and exonerate their God’s more outrageous and immoral actions. I myself have noticed that Christians have a double set of morals. One for God and another for man. They praise and adore God for the same actions that they condemn man for. I see this as Christians judging God incorrectly.

God's God - YouTube

I have been told on a number of occasions, only by Christians, ---- that inferior mind like our human minds cannot judge God and that we should not even try to judge God as his ways are not our ways, which flies in the face of ----- as above, so below. This indicates that the morality of God is the same as the morality of man and scriptures seem to agree.

Gen 3;22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:

Is it good advice to not judge God as Christians say, --- or should God be judged?

Regards
DL

The Christians, or pick a religion for that matter, that bother me the most are the ones who do things to forward their agenda in the name of god that are purely evil actions. If people of god want to go off quietly and believe I'm very happy for them.

The Christians, or pick a religion for that matter, that bother me the most are the ones who do things to forward their agenda in the name of god that are purely evil actions. If people of god want to go off quietly and believe I'm very happy for them.

The only worthy religion is the one that is furthered by rule of mouth and not rule of invisible absentee Gods that only talk through the mouths of men.

They always lie to us somehow when telling us what they fathom of their unfathomable God.

Regards
DL

I thought only you could judge God? How can mere mortals like Christians do it?

I'm no expert but I don't think it's allowed ... he's kind of like Belichick.

I thought only you could judge God? How can mere mortals like Christians do it?

Self deprecation is a high form of vanity.

Do you not know good from evil?

If you do then you can judge God.
If you don't, then your religion is useless to you.

Regards
DL

Should the clay sculpture judge the sculptor?

Self deprecation is a high form of vanity.

Uh huh. I think that the height of humility is giving oneself a screen-name that essentially identifies oneself as God.

Do you not know good from evil?

I know what I was taught. I have made some of my own judgments. Together they don't come close to God's standard.

If you do then you can judge God.

Can I? Does that mean I can judge you? After all you call yourself God.

If you don't, then your religion is useless to you.

Regards
DL

So personal ethics defines what is or is not righteous while the Ten Commandments and everything we know from scripture do not inform either. Cool story.

Should the clay sculpture judge the sculptor?

Can that clay think?

Can you, a useless clay jar with a leak, ask the potter why he made you with a hole and then was angry with you for leaking?

Can you think?

You chastise me for judging when you already have yourself and now would deny me that same ability.
So much for the reciprocity in your theology. Do you follow the rest as poorly?

Regards
DL

Uh huh. I think that the height of humility is giving oneself a screen-name that essentially identifies oneself as God.

I know what I was taught. I have made some of my own judgments. Together they don't come close to God's standard.

Can I? Does that mean I can judge you? After all you call yourself God.

So personal ethics defines what is or is not righteous while the Ten Commandments and everything we know from scripture do not inform either. Cool story.

Look at the book of the Dead and you will see where the 10 commandments came from.

If you morals are as you admit and not better than your genocidal son murdering God, then don't bother returning. You are way too vile for the average human.

Those like you who go after the personal or not worth much.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

Look at the book of the Dead and you will see where the 10 commandments came from.

Why does it matter where they came from? You are saying all morals come from within.

If you morals are as you admit and not better than your genocidal son murdering God, then don't bother returning. You are way too vile for the average human.

I know that you think you are God, but I'm feeling a little rebellious. You can't tell me what to do, sorry.

Those like you who go after the personal or not worth much.

The personal? Accurately stating your screen name is now a personal attack? My, we are sensitive.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Right.

The promise is that at end time Jesus will use that sword to send the vast majority of us to hell and you do not think that vile. Ok.

You must have had quite the parents.

Stockholm syndrome.

Regards
DL

Can that clay think?

Can you, a useless clay jar with a leak, ask the potter why he made you with a hole and then was angry with you for leaking?

Can you think?

You chastise me for judging when you already have yourself and now would deny me that same ability.
So much for the reciprocity in your theology. Do you follow the rest as poorly?

Regards
DL

I haven't judged anything. Yes, perhaps you can think. But on what level? Can you create an ocean? Or a mountain? Or even a rabbit, without copying Someone Else's work?

Your ability compared to His might be less than a clay pot to a potter. But in your mind, you are the greatest. How is that not mental illness?

I haven't judged anything. Yes, perhaps you can think. But on what level? Can you create an ocean? Or a mountain? Or even a rabbit, without copying Someone Else's work?

Your ability compared to His might be less than a clay pot to a potter. But in your mind, you are the greatest. How is that not mental illness?

More of your made up fantasy.

You haven't judged God! Have you not judged God to be God and to be good?

Regards
DL

I do recommend you seek medical help. The oceans, mountains, flora and fauna are quite real. And they are complex entities, not easily made. If you're saying Someone Else didn't create them, did you? Did they magically appear? Did a giant magical explosion cause them?

I do recommend you seek medical help. The oceans, mountains, flora and fauna are quite real. And they are complex entities, not easily made. If you're saying Someone Else didn't create them, did you? Did they magically appear? Did a giant magical explosion cause them?

Not a word on the judging. Now that is honesty.

Do you like the way your God creates?

(7) If There is a Painting... - YouTube

Regards
DL

Yes, Whacktown, I judge God to be God. I judge the sun to be the sun. I judge water to be water. I judge dark to be dark.

You judge yourself to be the greatest. I'll take that bet. LOL

Yet you have an opinion on him. Right?

Regards
DL

Not so much .... just a few thoughts ... not a huge opinion.

I only know what is written about God ... I have no first hand knowledge of God.

Do you think you have more knowledge of God or no God than others?

There's a few people in this forum who I see that have great religious knowledge ... that's great.

I do not have great religious knowledge ... even though I went to Catholic schools for 12 years.

Guess I've just never dedicated myself to it.

Yes, Whacktown, I judge God to be God. I judge the sun to be the sun. I judge water to be water. I judge dark to be dark.

You judge yourself to be the greatest. I'll take that bet. LOL

Show where I did so or be seen as a liar.

Regards
DL

Not so much .... just a few thoughts ... not a huge opinion.

I only know what is written about God ... I have no first hand knowledge of God.

Do you think you have more knowledge of God or no God than others?

There's a few people in this forum who I see that have great religious knowledge ... that's great.

I do not have great religious knowledge ... even though I went to Catholic schools for 12 years.

Guess I've just never dedicated myself to it.

I cannot paint all other with the same brush in terms of religious knowledge. Many know more of religion than I do.

I know a fair bit of religious reality, I think, but prefer to ignores that government made entity for social control and manipulation and concentrate on spirituality which is a damned site more important than the religion of tribe you happen to be born into. Most never choose their God but simply inherit him.

Do I believe I know the Godhead more than other? Yes.
Do I have proof of my apotheosis? No.

I can say I have nor personal knowledge but I am just another voice without any proof.

Regards
DL

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back