PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So Glad Ryan won the MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I didn't want them to have any motivation from a perceived slight. (Not that it would matter) Let them be satisfied with the MVP award!

I was so sure in 2007 that this tag was useless. I thought Brady of all people was going to break this hoodoo or whatever it is. 14 points!

I think the media has given them all the motivation they need this week. They have been a side note for the last two weeks. Treated like a mere stepping stone for Brady and his inevitable revenge on the league.

I expect them to come out full tilt.

I think the media has given them all the motivation they need this week. They have been a side note for the last two weeks. Treated like a mere stepping stone for Brady and his inevitable revenge on the league.

I think they **** on themselves.

I disagree. The media wants the Falcons to win they're just not all convinced that they will.

I disagree. The media wants the Falcons to win they're just not all convinced that they will.

It doesnt matter who they want to win though. That's besides the point.

The major story-lines have been ridiculously unbalanced in favor of us.

Brady vs Fraudger
5 rings
Cemented Legacies
10-1 Fan support
How Bill will take Julio away from them

I mean, if you dont think the Falcons feel like they're being treated like a footnote, you must not have much faith in the coaching/F.O. Many of who have roots in New England.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
Matt played well....he is liked and respected by TB12 and that judge of character is good enough for me, Matty Ice earned it.

I hope the Patriots don't fall behind early. That's what Atlanta lives on...playing ahead. Other than the Rams, I can't remember a team that scared me like this.

It doesnt matter who they want to win though. That's besides the point.

The major story-lines have been ridiculously unbalanced in favor of us.

Brady vs Fraudger
5 rings
Cemented Legacies
10-1 Fan support
How Bill will take Julio away from them

I mean, if you dont think the Falcons feel like they're being treated like a footnote, you must not have much faith in the coaching/F.O. Many of who have roots in New England.
is the 10 to 1 fan support a real thing you think?

I hope the Patriots don't fall behind early. That's what Atlanta lives on...playing ahead. Other than the Rams, I can't remember a team that scared me like this.
I think only the Lions that I would have been less worried about from the NFC playoff round up. Falcons second easiest draw for this SB.

I think only the Lions that I would have been less worried about from the NFC playoff round up. Falcons second easiest draw for this SB.

THIS may be " easier" than others if we get a lead. GB would've been easier because they were injured left & right.

is the 10 to 1 fan support a real thing you think?

One the Falcons board they said we were " outnumbered". Here we say they are " outnumbered". I'm the end, corporate folks nullify any advantage for either side.

Not surprised at the awards. Goodall wasn't going to let the Pats win anything, let alone let Brady win MVP. Thats fine, Ryan can enjoy his MVP while we enjoy our rings. I'm nervous for this game but also confident. We are well prepared and well coached and I feel that it is more so than the Falcons team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back