PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Speciation by source that Bourne won’t be back?

Speculations and salutations

1709081024487.gif

Well.. prior to him getting injured he was balling. He was the teams best WR.
That's been a huge part of the problem for the last 5 (and possibly more) years, he was our best WR.

Don't want him. Move on. Not good enough unless he is ok with WR3 money.

Mods, this thread needs a slight title change, no?

The text contained in the ridiculously un-cropped screenshot only suggests that he is not going to sign an extension with the Pats prior to the start of free agency and plans to test the market. he is on the record of saying that he would like to resign with the patriots. This could still very well happen once he has a chance to engage the interest of other teams.

It literally took me 10 seconds to crop your screenshot.. You can also click on those three dots in the right upper corner of the screen and send the link properly.
IMG_1798.jpeg

If he is, then nothing has really changed.
Well not neccessary the case, the team was 4-13.. we as fans have a tendency to keep thinking we are the Brady, championship patriots. If a player wants to remain and is willing to take team friendly deals then I'd say keep them. Wolf seems Destined to get the team back to respectability.. have to start with retaining your own guys that are locker room leaders.. heck KB was the best player in this putrid offense last season before getting hurt. We can still have KB and still get elite talent.

T
Don't want him. Move on. Not good enough unless he is ok with WR3 money.
That's what he'll likely get if he does remain. We know he's not #1.. he's an excellent 3.

That's been a huge part of the problem for the last 5 (and possibly more) years, he was our best WR.
Your exactly right, Harry didn't work out, Thornton is going down the bust road.. had both those guys worked out KB would be a excellent piece.

he hasn't really done much in NE so I don't think I'll miss him :)

Thanks for the memories Bourne.
Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

I question the sanity of this man that he still wants to be here

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick