PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stafford traded to Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to see what the 49ers will do. I would still take them ahead of the rams with a healthy jimmy g. They’re gonna be healthy again. Who can they go after now? Will they keep jimmy? Seems like they will.

The biggest loser in this is the niners. They now have probably worst QB in that division which all of a sudden is more of a bloodbath.

And their success hinges on Jimmy G playing a full season (something he has done once in 4 years there)

Really? Jimmy G took them to a super bowl and they will be healthy once again. The only thing with him is staying healthy. If he stays healthy they will win more games than the rams.

Patricia?

Yep. Didn’t help I’m sure.

As Curran said maybe not interested either being part of a rebuilding team. At age 33 and 0 playoff wins can’t blame him.

free agents and veteran players are not going to want to come to New England. Why do people not understand this? The winning is gone. there is not the guarantee of a first round by and playing divisional weekend at home any longer. those days are gone forever. The coach is not a player's coach and these players of today want no part of belichick's discipline.
I've been saying this ever since Brady left and I knew the season was going to be down the toilet. The stadium is in the middle of nowhere in a strip mall. by NFL standards Gillette stadium is getting long in the tooth by now as it is 19 or 20 years old. Massachusetts is not tax-friendly state And there is a perception that Boston in this area is racist and the local media does nothing but feed that fire.
The only way the Patriots are going to get free agents to come here is going to be to overpay. People are not coming here to play for Bill Belichick. And they're not coming here to play with the second coming of Tommy Hodson.
there is nothing alluring about this area unless you want to pay pretty high taxes and wear a mask everywhere you go and have your kids in remote schooling indefinitely. Not to mention some of the highest real estate prices outside of LA and New York City

I refuse to believe the NFL is like the NBA. Watson can waste a prime year of his career and derail his HOF career by missing a whole year sitting out if Caserio holds strong.

That would be an absolutely disastrous start for Creepy Caserio. The guy refuses to play for the organization, has been very clear about that, and they have the opportunity to unload an unhappy player, his salary, and get back some of the draft assets they lost to the Dolphins when they made the horrific decision to give up that kind of capital for Tunsil and Stills.

3 1sts
Gilmore
Michel
Could get it done.

No, thanks.

I think this is less about players in general not wanting to come here and more about Lions players not wanting to reunite with Patricia.

On a side note, how bad must things be in Houston to where Watson won’t even take $40M+ to play for them?

free agents and veteran players are not going to want to come to New England. Why do people not understand this? The winning is gone. there is not the guarantee of a first round by and playing divisional weekend at home any longer. those days are gone forever. The coach is not a player's coach and these players of today want no part of belichick's discipline.
I've been saying this ever since Brady left and I knew the season was going to be down the toilet. The stadium is in the middle of nowhere in a strip mall. by NFL standards Gillette stadium is getting long in the tooth by now as it is 19 or 20 years old. Massachusetts is not tax-friendly state And there is a perception that Boston in this area is racist and the local media does nothing but feed that fire.
The only way the Patriots are going to get free agents to come here is going to be to overpay. People are not coming here to play for Bill Belichick. And they're not coming here to play with the second coming of Tommy Hodson.
there is nothing alluring about this area unless you want to pay pretty high taxes and wear a mask everywhere you go and have your kids in remote schooling indefinitely. Not to mention some of the highest real estate prices outside of LA and New York City

Some people said the same crap twenty years ago.

FYI, medical marijuana is now legal.

Some people said the same crap twenty years ago.

FYI, medical marijuana is now legal.
I stopped reading at “those days are gone forever.” Damn, so this team will be a non-competitive entity in the NFL until the Sun goes Supernova?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3