PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers and Broncos Square Off for Right to Play the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna be the Steelers, let's be realistic. The Patriots have **** LeBeau's number.

In a game of rock-paper-scissors, the Steelers are that guy almost always throwing rock and winning for some reason. The Pats always throw paper against them and win, but this year, LeBeau switched it up and threw scissors against the Pats cuz he knew they'd try to outsmart him and throw paper again. This time BB will throw rock, cuz he knows the Steelers will keep throwing scissors until the Pats quit throwing paper.

THIS is profound! :idea2:

That being said.....I'm going to pull for the Broncos tomorrow on at least 3 levels:

1. I think we beat the Broncos easier
2. I don't like the whining Squealers or their fans much
3. I like Teebow

I agree with all the points. As for 2 and 3, in the context of fan demonstrations:

"Tebowing" > The Perilous Pissrags

Why are people already putting BALT in the AFCG??? I can easily see the texans winning that game. I think the texans are a more complete team than the the Ravens.

Why are people already putting BALT in the AFCG??? I can easily see the texans winning that game. I think the texans are a more complete team than the the Ravens.

Agree. Texans might be a scarier matchup for Pats, too, IMO. If Schaub was there, they'd have to be the AFC favorites.

Yeah alot are sleeping on the Texans. Say what you want about the Bengals but that was damn impressive yesterday. Houston can run the ball and their front 7 is pretty scary even without Mario. I wouldn't pencil Bmore into the AFCC just yet. And while Pittsburgh would be a tough matchup, I'm not so sure right now I'd have preferred Texans next round like most of the people who said they'd rather get the 2 seed than 1 seed.

Yeah alot are sleeping on the Texans. Say what you want about the Bengals but that was damn impressive yesterday. Houston can run the ball and their front 7 is pretty scary even without Mario. I wouldn't pencil Bmore into the AFCC just yet. And while Pittsburgh would be a tough matchup, I'm not so sure right now I'd have preferred Texans next round like most of the people who said they'd rather get the 2 seed than 1 seed.

I'm inclined to agree. We know the steelers better and they will be one dimensional. The texans have Andre johnson and we know pretty much any QB can pass on us. That combined with their deadly running game and strong defense and I don't like the matchup.

In all thisdiscussion of facing the Steelers, I think everyone is overlooking the Ravens Texans game. Seeing the Texans play the Bengals and display their great running and pretty good passing game on top of their very solid Defense, I think many are underestimating the Texans.

It would NOT surprise me to have the Texans upset the Ravens and advance. Their Defenses are comparable; and the Texans are much younger and lots faster. You can already hear the creaking of the Ravens aging Defense. Meanwhile Flacco and WRs generate little fear, but everyone respects Rice, but Arian Foster offsets him.

It would be ironic if we get past the Steeler/Broncos, only to face the unexpected Texans in the final runup to the Super bowl.

Apart from the Broncos, who I really couldnt see us losing to, we are going to have tough games from now onwards. We played really poor against the Steelers in the first game and the scoreboard was pretty close at the end. Our D has got slightly better since then and the Steelers are pretty banged up. Would be great to finally get the playoff win we've missed in recent years

I think we CAN beat any team left in the playoffs we just gotta play to our strenghts and execute and it doesnt matter who walks into Foxboro!

Yeah, a healthy Roethlisberger carved up the Patriot secondary at home and scored a whopping TWENTY FIVE POINTS in doing so. The Steelers threw the ball about as well as they possibly could and struggled to beat the Patriots on their home field. If you remember the Patriots played like crap throughout yet had the ball in the 4th qtr with a chance to tie up that game against those PITTSBURGH ~OH MY GOD THE PATRIOTS CAN'T COMPETE AGAINST THIS TEAM~ STEELERS.
All this sudden fear and yes heel you are very afraid of Rapistberger and the Steelers is foolishness.
I say bring 'em on!!!!

Good work, sport. Denver is the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents