PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Sounds like the NY Jets are imploding on all levels right now - players, coaches and front office. Would be a helluva Hard Knocks episode :rocker:

Last edited:
JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Sounds like the NY Jets are imploding on all levels right now - players, coaches and front office. Would be a helluva Hard Knocks episode

Someone tell Jason that we need a play-by-play description...

Been a good day so far, please can it get better!

Are 2 equally popular fan sites common? seems like JI is more realistic GG delusional. I'm a late comer to the internet fanbase's excuse the noob questions

Jets Implosion 2011-12:popcorn:

Are 2 equally popular fan sites common? seems like JI is more realistic GG delusional. I'm a late comer to the internet fanbase's excuse the noob questions

Jets Implosion 2011-12:popcorn:

JI seems to be filled with more scum of the Earth.

I'm guessing that the 3:00 press conference will provide more amusement for us.

Tannenbaum will be present (was not originally scheduled to) so expect some "announcements"!

Tannenbaum will be present (was not originally scheduled to) so expect some "announcements"!
Scanners.jpg

I feel bad for poor RayRay who is still currently banned from JI and is dying to tell everyone how going 8-8 and missing the playoffs is just part of Rex's master plan.

Ha ha, this is the clincher:
"He was crying because he loves us," Jets guard Matt Slauson said, via ESPN New York.

I'm sure it would cause the galaxy to implode, but if he gets fired, I'd be all over him to be the DC of the Patriots. I know their D wasn't as good this year as it has been in the past, but the man can coach defense.

Never gonna happen no matter how much impressionable fans who love the bluster and bravado that peters out when the chips are down want it to. Rex couldn't coach this D, he needs veteran talent and egos he can prop up short term to accomplish anything. The guy we have at the helm is the real deal, unlike Buddy's kids who are a product of their own upbringing. They are inherently insecure and have an overriding need to self promote. Bill won't tolerate that crap here. We had Rob and let him walk for a reason. Their ceiling is low and talent dependent. Neither knows how to get more out of less and then ultimately end up getting less out of more as players tune out all that false bravado. That won't ever fly here under Bill because this team is predicated on finding a way to make more out of less via discipline, humility, self motivation, accountability to coaches and teamates, unselfish effort. All concepts foreign to the Ryan's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back