PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd say this, but I actually think they would have been better off sticking with Mark Sanchez.

Geno Smith hasn't even thrown a single TD pass in over a month now.

I wonder how those Jets fans who talked so much smack after their gift wrapped OT victory against us a month ago are feeling now? They actually felt that they could compete for a divisional title, or a wildcard spot at worst :D

That is so cute :cool:

Archived? I doubt any of it has ever left his active memory.

Very true ... Joker is not joking :pound: around ... he's serious.

Like my new hair style?...

img_1265688745_3.jpg

I can't quite tell if this thread is just a joke or the rambling of a delusional homer.

Tom Brady...

Yeah, the Pats are going to trade Tom Brady to the Jets. If it wasn't Hitman Harris (who is up there in RayRay and SG3 territory of delusional Jets fans category), I would say this is a lame attempt at comedy. But I think he really thinks Brady will shoot his way out of town in the offseason and the Pats will trade him to the Jets for peanuts.

Absolutely correct, sugarbuns!

And also +1 on the other post about NFL being rigged and phony.
I completely agree and I'm just not nearly as interested as I used to be. It's a masquerade show put on by MAJOR skeevy Corporations.
It's why I don't get mad anymore if the Jets suck. Most of us see how the refs dictate games if it looks like their bosses team is struggling in a game.

YurI

It was clear to me that the refs were doing whatever they could to make the game competitive in the second half. Football has become a joke. The NFL is now too big, there's too much riding on those network contacts to allow a blowout. The game was plain rigged in the second half. The NFL is turning into a phony sport and unfortunately, I'm starting to lose interest.

it doesn't take much for the refs to significantly affect a game. For example, not calling Holding on Talib in the second half completely stymied the Broncos offense. Also, permitting the pats to run picks allowed them to continue their drives. Once the pats went up again, the calls stopped going their way. Call me crazy but there's so much money (billions) at stake, I completely believe that the NFL tries to alter the games to get better ratings.

Jets fans are ******* morons....wow

I can't quite tell if this thread is just a joke or the rambling of a delusional homer.

Tom Brady...

Yeah, the Pats are going to trade Tom Brady to the Jets. If it wasn't Hitman Harris (who is up there in RayRay and SG3 territory of delusional Jets fans category), I would say this is a lame attempt at comedy. But I think he really thinks Brady will shoot his way out of town in the offseason and the Pats will trade him to the Jets for peanuts.

I think Joker is secretly Hitman Harris and is just torturing Jets fans....

So deep is my hatred/fear of the Murdering Ratbirds that I still wanted the J-E-S-T
to beat them, or at the very least to give them multiple season-ending injuries.

Rex talks truth: "To say we're in the race for the division is not accurate. New England is running away with it."

Rex waves the white flag.

Tom Brady...

its pretty funny.

Oh my God but this is an undiscovered treasure trove of comedy gold. Thank you so much for this.
Steve should get his own show....the maniac

Any of you been to Patriots-Jets in NJ? Going to Dolphins-Jets...what should I expect to be called by Jets fans? I'm assuming "everything" would be the consensus? I'm not too far from the NY dolphins fans who bought up two sections (which caused the few Jets fans in their section to leave last year) though.

Any of you been to Patriots-Jets in NJ? Going to Dolphins-Jets...what should I expect to be called by Jets fans? I'm assuming "everything" would be the consensus? I'm not too far from the NY dolphins fans who bought up two sections (which caused the few Jets fans in their section to leave last year) though.

Green Beans fans are VERY immature and obnoxious, but they're also wimps. Last time I visited New Giants Stadium was three seasons ago I was pelted by peanuts from behind all game long but could never identify who was doing it. At halftime I looked for a security person (hard to find there) and reported it, but he didn't seem too interested. So be prepared for some B.S. If the Dolphins do well that should help.

Tom Brady...

You beat me to it Rob. This thread is actually hillarious, some posters are backing him up while the others are all over him. Hitman Harris might not be sane after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe