PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Krafts are relentless in their assault on Belichick's coaching.

Wether he needed him or if someone else could have developed him is you're opinion but BB is the coach he got and BB coached him into a 7 time Champion. Bill coached for 30 years prior which made him prepared to be able to do that. Nothing I'm saying is factually incorrect.
Brady made Brady a champion, and he proved he succeeds under any coach.

If the Coach made the QB, then why does Mac Jones suck?

Fisher equals Belichick? UGH. Significant loss of credibility here.
You conveniently left out the "without Brady" part.

As much as people here hate to hear facts, Fisher is statistically better than Belichick without Brady.

You conveniently left out the "without Brady" part.

As much as people here hate to hear facts, Fisher is statistically better than Belichick without Brady.
although we shall never know, there is no way they go to 9 superbowls with Fisher as head coach. fisher is a complete fool. glad you think BB is even worse.

It is very similar to Belichick without Brady.

Congratulations. You just proved how similar the 2 coaches are.
I'm sorry I missed the part where Fisher won a SB with an MVP QB?

I'm sorry I missed the part where Fisher won a SB with an MVP QB?
Look harder. It's right next to the part where Belichick went to a CCG without Brady.

It is obviously that the topic at hand is Bill Belichick the Head Coach. Eric Bienemy has as many rings as a coordinator as Bill Belichick.

Try again.
The topic at hand is the dumb debate of BB v Brady and the idea that Brady made Bill. When the timeline clearly Shows Bill accomplished a lot in the NFL wether as a coordinator or HC he had 30 years before Brady came around. Brady did not play a single snap in the NFL where had not already received coaching from Bill. Everything he ever accomplished was with the help of Bill's teaching. How much that teaching was worth can be debated but you can't change history Brady did not win a single Superbowl until after Bill coached him.

And where did he learn this?

From having the hardest work ethic in the history of the NFL. His commitment to film cost him his marriage.

Where did Bill learn how to employ a offense?

I know he didn't learn from Brady to put Patricia and Judge on offense.

No one is going to accuse Bill of having even the slightest idea on how to run a offense.

The topic at hand is the dumb debate of BB v Brady and the idea that Brady made Bill. When the timeline clearly Shows Bill accomplished a lot in the NFL wether as a coordinator or HC he had 30 years before Brady came around. Brady did not play a single snap in the NFL where had not already received coaching from Bill. Everything he ever accomplished was with the help of Bill's teaching. How much that teaching was worth can be debated but you can't change history Brady did not win a single Superbowl until after Bill coached him.

Brady did make Bill.

Before Brady, Bill was riding Parcels coattails.

The timeline is indisputable.

Look harder. It's right next to the part where Belichick went to a CCG without Brady.

He went right to the unemployment line.

let's see if mac goes on to being good elsewhere.
of course,then the narrative will change to
1) bb ruined him permanently so that's unfair
2)bb is a totally ****ty drafter
:rofl:
I never implied that Mac was any good. He's not. But the narrative was that because of Saban and his system, he was the most NFL ready QB, minus the athleticism. He won some type of academic award, so he was supposed to be smart, easy to develop. Bill failed miserably at developing a 1st RD QB that was pre-trained under Saban. He got worse every year under Belichick.

The thought that Belichick is a QB whisperer is hilarious. Bruce Arians is more of a QB whisperer than Bill will ever be.

Brady made Brady a champion, and he proved he succeeds under any coach.

If the Coach made the QB, then why does Mac Jones suck?

These idiots keep reiterating the same point.

If Bill made Brady, how come he couldn't do it with Bledsoe? A QB who got considerably worse under Bill?

How come he couldn't turn Mac into a serviceable QB?

Why did Matt Cassel have almost 30 less touchdowns than Brady did with the best offense of all time?

Where is Bills success with QBs not named Brady?

They're acting like it was literally as easy as sitting Brady down and telling him all the "info" needed to become the goat.

No one is more responsible for Brady than Brady.

Brady didn't miss a beat without Bill and Bill empire crumbled without the literally greatest player ever walking away.

I never implied that Mac was any good. He's not. But the narrative was that because of Saban and his system, he was the most NFL ready QB, minus the athleticism. He won some type of academic award, so he was supposed to be smart, easy to develop. Bill failed miserably at developing a 1st RD QB that was pre-trained under Saban. He got worse every year under Belichick.

The thought that Belichick is a QB whisperer is hilarious. Bruce Arians is more of a QB whisperer than Bill will ever be.
why did brady meet solely with him all the time to go over game plans/schemes/plays as documented in dyj 09?
is it common for the qb to spend a significant amout of time with a non offensive playcaller hc to do this?

I'll say it again - welcome to your New England Browns.
The Patriots record the last 4 seasons: 29-38. 1 playoff appearance, 0 wins
The Browns record the last 4 seasons: 37-30. 2 playoff appearances, 1 win.

Belichick won SBs without Brady.
Coordinator titles don't mean ****. By that logic Patricia is a better DC than Bill was with his 3 rings. Same with Josh with 4. We both know they can't HC their way out of a paper bag. Parcells gets the lionshare of the coaching credit for those titles.

Because he worked under what was considered one of the best coaches ever.

Stop giving Bill credit for Parcels Superbowls.
Lol Parcels is one of the best ever and Belichick is useless you can't be serious

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back