PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***THE OFFICIAL 2015 NFL 1st Round draft thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts passing on Malcolm Brown (who they desperately need) and him sliding to the Pats... please let this be true. That would be unbelievable.

That's what I thought happened.. they had a trade hammered out with the Texans because they thought the Colts would take Brown and then jumped out of it in the last moment when they realized that Irsay and Grigson coked up their first round pick..

Shalise Young or whatever the hell her name is proves once again to be anything BUT credible

NFL stream was horrible the doing the twitter/weather forecast? SMH

BTW, having fun with the NFL spelling bee, it's MALCOM Brown. One L, not two.

Okay guys, can we get this right from the start. It' M-A-L-C-O-M and not Malcolm. Just fyi.

What does that mean ?
It means, 31 of the 32 teams picked before the patriots, then the patriots traded down their 32th pick and then they picked it as well. Get it now? You are welcome.

That's what I thought happened.. they had a trade hammered out with the Texans because they thought the Colts would take Brown and then jumped out of it in the last moment when they realized that Irsay and Grigson coked up their first round pick..
I'm sure it was such a conditional trade -- If our guy isn't' there....which happens all the time, but count on the media to f things up in the name of being first.

i can't believe espn is talking about the saints potential pick

Let me get this straight. The patriots traded down, then traded up and wound up with the same pick?

If it is Malcolm Brown, that's a very solid if unexciting pick. He's one of the only DTs in this draft with NT size and the ability to do a little more than just clog space. MUCH more appealing prospect than Eddie Goldman, IMO.

Boring, meat and potatoes drafts are the most productive IMO.

Shocked we didn't trade down I guess it fell thru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back