PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official NFL Draft Day 2 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bequette looks damned quick off the line. I like.

I bet Patsfans complaining about the Wilson pick feel a hell of a lot better now? 3 supposed difference makers on D and a player that services a need at DB. Yeah, horrible draft. ;)

Last edited:
Bequette is an excellent value pick here folks..................he has an insane motor and will be nice to pair with Chandler Jones...

I do agree with the McClellin comparison.........

Mike wright's replacement.

Glad to see they haven't completely mailed it in. Hopefully he will help the pass rush at either DE or OLB.

k idk who he is.... anybody have the info on this guy?

I like him too, but the only thing is he is a tweener. No true position, he can't stand up in the 3-4 and may be a situational DE in the 4-3. He has nice burst off the edge and has a nice outside speed rush with his hand in the dirt.

He was never one of my favourites but Patsdoerer convinced me he was a quality late round pass rusher. That's 2.5 pass rushers we've got this draft. Be happy people!

Bequette looked good of what ESPN showed of him, 3-4 OLB size, good pick.

Bequette is a good pick but the Pats are getting loaded at DE/OLB. Does M. Carter have a place on the team?

Would have preferred a DT but Bequette at least is a player

Is that pronounced Bek?:confused2:

Apparently he was dealing with a hamstring injury all last year, and still ended up with 10 sacks...

I have no idea if that is true..

Last edited:
I like this pick.

17 sacks the past two years, 10 this year.
His 3-cone was the fastest for DE's, indicating ability to cover, some versatility. Great agility for his size. Played some TE as well as DE. Overachiever.

Rotational edge rusher.

Well. Overall I'd say it's been a very nice draft so far. I'm still confused about Tavon Wilson, but I really like the other 3 picks. If they work out, we'll finally have some pretty good pass rush. And about Wilson... well, let's wait. Nobody over here knows him, so let's be patient with him.

Bequette is a good pick but the Pats are getting loaded at DE/OLB. Does M. Carter have a place on the team?

Would have preferred a DT but Bequette at least is a player
You can never have enough quality in the front 7.

Bequette the "Arkansas Tough Guy":D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore