PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Colts game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRONK IS THE BEST TE IN THE GAME!

The Pats offense gonna need more time killing drives. The defense is driving me nuts!

THANK YOU. I'm soooooo sick and tired of hearing all the homers on this board.
Just because someone has been registered here for a year, or less doesn't mean they're new fans. LOL

A few of the mods here are ban-happy. KK? :rolleyes:

People aren't being chicken littles, they are being honest, and calling like it is.
Yeah right, just Fifteen minutes into the game theres all this weeping about how the Pats Suck

Great TV analysis showing Colts bonehead safety leaving Gronk

Could've saved so much money and used that to sign players that would've helped the pass rush, like Jason Babin.

Mankins is a GOOD player, but he's not the best guard in football even though his paycheck says otherwise. Matt Light is just overpaid and overrated period and the Pats wouldn't have needed him if Vollmer didn't regress this badly.
Babin is utterly useless unless he's playing the 9-tech, and he wouldn't get to do that on the Pats. And if you haven't noticed, the Pats are one of two teams that has two guys on pace for double-digit sacks.

Come on Ron Winters, put that effing flag away.

Could've saved so much money and used that to sign players that would've helped the pass rush, like Jason Babin.

Mankins is a GOOD player, but he's not the best guard in football even though his paycheck says otherwise. Matt Light is just overpaid and overrated period and the Pats wouldn't have needed him if Vollmer didn't regress this badly.

Mankins is the best guard in football, and Matt Light is the best tackle on the New England Patriots. They're earning their money, despite your complaints.

Take that! WTG Gronk. I tell ya... he just might replace Russ as my favorite TE.

Are you sure the Gronk doesn't need Wrestlemania to get even with Russ Francis?;)

Agreed. Nothing worst than blind homers.

Really? You don't think doom and gloomers who declare every game over in the first quarter and relentlessly pick nits are better?

Babin is no better than Mark Anderson. He's not even close to as stout as Andre Carter is against the run. By those standards that guy is pretty overpaid aswell.

I would've liked Cullen Jenkins though.

Babin is utterly useless unless he's playing the 9-tech, and he wouldn't get to do that on the Pats. And if you haven't noticed, the Pats are one of two teams that has two guys on pace for double-digit sacks.

Andre Carter got almost half of his sacks in 1 game. Does that remind you of someone else?

Oh, that's right: TBC, and everyone thought his sack total was a joke.

Plus they could've signed Carter AND Babin if they didn't spend so much money on Mankins (and Shaun Ellis and etc).

Are you sure the Gronk doesn't need Wrestlemania to get even with Russ Francis?;)

If only Andy Kaufmann was around to join in, maybe we'd have an event :p

Really? You don't think doom and gloomers who declare every game over in the first quarter and relentlessly pick nits are better?

I look at it this way. The team needs more time to gel. The injuries have not helped either. I don't want them to peak now. I want them to reach their peak in the playoffs. It doesn't mean that I won't nit pick along the way. :p

Last edited:
There was a post by a homer that was a response to the 2nd round being bad for us. Homer used vereen and dowling as an example of good second round picks. If someone can read that and not feel embarrassed ..then yes your a pure homer

Babin is no better than Mark Anderson. He's not even close to as stout as Andre Carter is against the run. By those standards that guy is pretty overpaid aswell.

I would've liked Cullen Jenkins though.

12 sacks in 12 games and you think Mark Anderson is better? Let's just agree to disagree.

They're both equally annoying, hard to reason or have discussions with them.
Having to choose between them is liking having to choose whether you'd rather have a pitbull biting off your balls or biting off your nipples.

-Jamman

Last edited:
The defense is starting to get pressure, and the game is turning. The Pats +21 is looking good.

2nd straight 3-n-out? NE Defense is starting to take control.

We have let better players go for making less money then ellis...but thats fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes