PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Giants pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will BB take the penalty? Get another rep for the D?

sack for Ellis

Nice work Ellis! Sidenote these announcers are pretty bad

Haynesworth=meh

I like what Ellis is doing.

Yes, for the Krafts' bank account.

It's killing me. I'm trying to see what's happening on the field and they are taking away from the game with all these side shows.

Nickel, Guyton in robber. Ellis off the edge. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

His falsetto combined with the Kraft Drone was pretty funny.

There are Bob's Furniture stores in Northern Virginia now, so the cursed commercials seem to follow me no matter where I live.

His falsetto combined with the Kraft Drone was pretty funny.

I kinda thought it was funny that Jonathan wanted us to believe that his wife shops at Bob's. I have bought a few pieces of furniture there, but most of their stuff is crap. No way a millionaire shops there.

It's pointless reading anything into this game but I'm really looking forward to (assuming they play well) seeing Ellis, Haynesworth & Wilfork on the line with Mayo behind them. God, that will be a thing of beauty.

Last edited:
It's pointless reading anything into this game but I'm really looking forward to (assuming they play well) seeing Ellis, Haynesworth & Wilfork on the line with Mayo behind them. God, that will be a thing of beauty

It will be even better with Spikes in there. Our run-stopping hasn't exactly been up to par tonight.

There are Bob's Furniture stores in Northern Virginia now, so the cursed commercials seem to follow me no matter where I live.

Still the same horrible jingles such as "Poor Mr. Wannabe..."?

Vereen in action.

Well, if Tate can't make it as a receiver, he might have a future as a CB.

These announcers are so bad. :D

Could not agree more. You'd expect the announcers for a patriots broadcast to be at least familiar with the roster.....

Comments like these make me think I must be watching a different game.

He pushed the pocket a bit on his first few plays, but by the second quarter he was stood up 1v1. Dont get me wrong, he will be effective in a rotation. It's his first bit of playing time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back